Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by Lary0071

1. Lary0071

2500 - GVWR and payload

"5th wheel has "spec" pin weight of 2390" Add 1,000 lbs to that while your pondering. I own a fiver, the manufactures empty pin weight is not even day dream close to reality.
  2. Lary0071

Post up them Patriot Blues

2022 Patriot Blue
  3. Lary0071

Bushwacker Trail Armor Sill/Rocker Protection

2019-2023 are the same.
  4. Lary0071

2023 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I wonder how many ordered trucks will be abandoned with the interest rates. When I bought my 2022 in late Nov 2021 I got 1,9% and I was just watching Ben Hardy on YT and interest rates just clicked up again and average perfect credit rates for an 84 month loan are in the mid 7's. Less than...
  5. Lary0071

This is a typical 10-ish year old rust belt truck that had no rustproofing applied and used in winter regularly as a commuter vehicle.
  6. Lary0071

Salt rusts our cars and trucks from the back side, not the painted side. By the time we see the first bubble in the paint, the steel behind the paint is pretty much gone. I would have no problem with them up here, but I would stay vigilant with doing my annual oil based Krown Rustproofing spray...
  7. Lary0071

Automatic High Beams Limited Longhorn

I have a 7/7/21 order date 2022 Limited Longhorn as well. I show the auto high beams in the build sheet under standard items, not as part of an option group. I attached the build sheet. To be clear, I do have the auto high beam headlights and auto wipers.
  8. Lary0071

limited slip additive

You have to look hard to find axle grease that does not have the LSD friction modifier blended in it. I had to order some unobtanium non synthetic fluid to use in my Eaton TruTrack axle in my jeep since I couldn't anything at local parts stores that was made without it. And in a Eaton TT, you...
  9. Lary0071

I drive a 2020 Ram 2500 with the 6-4 liter gas engine

You left a TON to our imagination. Does it not turn over when not starting? Does it turn over fast and normal but not start? What does the battery voltage dip to during a starter draw? Did the dealer never see any hard or no start conditions? If the dealer did not and can not recreate the...
  10. Lary0071

Mountain Brown/Light Frost Beige

My 2022 Limted Longhorn is Mountain Brown / Light Mountain Brown. I am very happy with it, it looks classy and sharp.
  11. Lary0071

Best color choice to hide dirt?

In 2017 Ram had a Mojave Sand color (actually a "special edition", and it was by far the best color I have owned in almost 40 years of buying vehicles at a rapid pace. You could be absolutely lazy with it and it still looked great at 10 feet. They should make the Mojave Sand color a standard and...
  12. Lary0071

Rotella T6 5w-40 Availability

I had my 16 year old son driving it with me last Sunday. It gets around 1000 miles a summer on it. It's got 27k miles at this point. I'll keep it and let my kids decide what to do with it when I die. It's a keeper. So is my 1971 Chevelle that I got for my 16th birthday in 1986. It's been in a...
  13. Lary0071

It's an 03 Terminator vert with a bullet proof 8.8, coil overs, Maximum Motorsports Max Grip box combined with their launch box cage and chassis stiffener parts, Aerospace Components 6 piston calipers, ported OEM blower, SCT tuned at Wolf Pack Speed in Pittsburgh Pa, 4.11 gears on an Auburn LSD...
  14. Lary0071

A man of my own heart. I do like to keep oil and filters for my 1 farm tractor, 3 garden tractors, 3 push mowers, 1 diesel side by side, 7 vehicles and some misc for just in case. I live a half hour from any parts store, so if I don't stock it, it's an hour round trip at the minimum to get...
  15. Lary0071

I forgot 10 gallons of Super UDT2. Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk