Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by jtolen

1. J

2022 HD Crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking

I commented on the spreadsheet, but I just got a call from the dealer and I’m delivered as of today. Picking up tomorrow morning
  2. J

Price negotiated from MSRP

Fantastic. Thank you!
  3. J

Price negotiated from MSRP

Just curious - I got a coupon emailed to me twice, both offering $2k private cash to ”order or take delivery of a new RAM brand vehicle”. The first email came the day after I placed my order, and the second a month later. Timing for an order is right, but do they need that redemption code when...
  4. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I tried yours, too. No joy. How very odd. Wonder if it’s something with a particular option or something.
  5. J

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Ram chat has given me an est delivery of 4/14 - 4/26. Fingers crossed.
  6. J

That’s interesting. Wonder why our trucks are messed up.
  7. J

Interesting. I can add the VIN to my Mopar garage, but payload and towing capacity don’t show in there either. Thanks for looking. Just for curiosity, would you mind trying my VIN (in my signature) at the link, and see if you get the same message?
  8. J

Has anyone been having issues pulling up towing and payload information from https://www.ramtrucks.com/towing/towing-guide.html#/landing/bytowing ? I’ve had my window sticker for a week, but all I get when I try to put my VIN in and get payload information is “vin data not available”. Weird...
  9. J

Adding camera to Digital Rearview Mirror

I’ve put in a request with Amphenol RF (who I believe is the manufacturer of the connector) with this and other pictures I could find online to see if they know anything about this connector, and where to find it. I’ll update if/when I hear anything back from them.
  10. J

That’s what I was afraid of. Appreciate the input!
  11. J

Thank you. So I purchased the following cable: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07P2WYP98?ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_TXJY1Z3QA97WXXVVJ99P Is this what I need to plug into the back of the camera, and then into the port on the bumper? The connector I see in some of the images looks much bigger than the...
  12. J

Did anyone ever figure out what this connector is? I have the extra camera coming on my order, and I want to be able to move the camera from my travel trailer to my bumper/hitch when I have something blocking the camera at the top of the cab. It would be nice to do that without having to move...
  13. J

So I have my window sticker and equipment list. Is it possible to see whether I’ve shipped yet from somewhere? I checked with ram chat, and they said shipping status, but no ETA.