Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

tyler2you

Reaction score
Does military include veterans? If so how do I go about getting that discount? Joined penfed but have a month left before I’ll have the account for 60 days.
Active, Active Reserve, Retired Military, Retired Military Reserve or honorably discharged veteran within 12 months of your discharge date

Just need to provide the dealer with a copy of your DD-214 when you purchase.

joeycamp

Reaction score
Active, Active Reserve, Retired Military, Retired Military Reserve or honorably discharged veteran within 12 months of your discharge date

Just need to provide the dealer with a copy of your DD-214 when you purchase.
Wow that sucks. Honorably discharged 30 years ago.

NewerRam72

Reaction score
For you California folks, I ordered my Level 2 Power Wagon yesterday from Rob Trachtman at Tuttle Click Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram Hyundai in Riverside and received about 7.2% off MSRP. He was easy to work with.
Thanks for the info. I ended up using Rob at Tuttle Click and he was great to work with.I received about the same discount. I live in Washington state so it's easier to fly down and pick it up. I will say that Mark Dodge does have some of the best pricing and they are too great to work with but when you add the shipping it came to about the same and driving it back would have taken me too long.

Thisnthat

Reaction score
So I finally reached out to Mark Dodge and spoke to Aaron.

I got a quote on Ram 2500 MC V8 Laramie and one on a Limited. Within a few hours, I got the pricing email from Sandi. Both are a little of 11% below MSRP.

I am trying to determine if there are any manufacturer rebates on the 2500. Does anyone know? There are definitely more offers available on the 1500s. I do have Penfed ($500) and my company has affiliate # which I doubt helps me since I am already below 1%.

Any insights here?

Mark Dodge used to (probably still does) offer an additional $500 off for affiliate members. You are correct in that you are already buying the truck less than the affiliate price, but the affiliate program has been used quite a bit on here for $500 off...

Not 100% about the penfed rebate, but it may be similar to the affiliate program so it may not be stackable....I'd go ahead and ask them about it

BusterRam

Reaction score
Fysa, $1000 FCA cash out there that expires on 5/2 that can be used on Ram trucks

I was shopping wagoneer and entered my email, received it today but had already bought a wagoneer, cert also works on trucks

1Tuf4X4

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I ended up using Rob at Tuttle Click and he was great to work with.I received about the same discount. I live in Washington state so it's easier to fly down and pick it up. I will say that Mark Dodge does have some of the best pricing and they are too great to work with but when you add the shipping it came to about the same and driving it back would have taken me too long.
I’m glad it worked out for you. What did you order?

snlsmith

Reaction score
Fysa, $1000 FCA cash out there that expires on 5/2 that can be used on Ram trucks

I was shopping wagoneer and entered my email, received it today but had already bought a wagoneer, cert also works on trucks
Is that limited to certain models or trims?

snlsmith

Reaction score
The pic is cut off, so I can't tell if it specifies a model year or some other restrictions.

jtolen

Reaction score
Just curious - I got a coupon emailed to me twice, both offering $2k private cash to ”order or take delivery of a new RAM brand vehicle”. The first email came the day after I placed my order, and the second a month later. Timing for an order is right, but do they need that redemption code when the order is placed?

Anyone know if that redemption code will be able to be redeemed when I make my purchase in the next couple of weeks? Thanks for any insight!

G’Dave

Reaction score

@BusterRam - where did you enter your email to receive this? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thisnthat

Reaction score
Just curious - I got a coupon emailed to me twice, both offering $2k private cash to ”order or take delivery of a new RAM brand vehicle”. The first email came the day after I placed my order, and the second a month later. Timing for an order is right, but do they need that redemption code when the order is placed?

Anyone know if that redemption code will be able to be redeemed when I make my purchase in the next couple of weeks? Thanks for any insight!

all depends on the fine print - expiration dates and exclusions/applicability - if it applies to your purchase, then yes, they usually only need the redemption code, and sometimes don't even need that as they should have any Ram direct mailer/emailers listed in their system for "you"

jtolen

Reaction score
all depends on the fine print - expiration dates and exclusions/applicability - if it applies to your purchase, then yes, they usually only need the redemption code, and sometimes don't even need that as they should have any Ram direct mailer/emailers listed in their system for "you"
Fantastic. Thank you!

ATX

Reaction score
So glad I came across this thread, thank you all for posting!

Tdmva21

Reaction score
Just joined today after putting a refundable deposit on a 2500 cc Laramie (night package, Hemi)in Virginia. Wish I had seen this thread before I went down that road but there’s time still. My situation is different in that this truck is on the lot vs. most on here ordering from Sandie it appears.

The truck arrived this week. Sticker is $71k and I got them to throw in running boards, spray in bed liner, and reverse tires to hide the white lettering for free. from my discussions with people around here nobody is doing anything off MSRP because they don’t have any vehicles. Sellers market for everyone including me who just sold a truck.

Am I correct in thinking there isn’t anything to negotiate if it’s a vehicle on the lot? What are you all seeing in your area for trucks on the lot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread