Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

OuterUB

Reaction score
Mine went KZOG recently ..... turns out it was a missing key fob for ANOTHER truck on the same rail car. Press your dealer (nicely) for more information.
Well just got email my delivery window moved out couple more weeks now showing April 25-May 2 May hit 8 months since order yet
Mine is hours away from the dealer and will hit six months officially on the 9th....

jtolen

Reaction score
I get the same thing. My truck was built over a week ago and can't view payload or towing with the link. Looks like we both got a hemi. Tested some random VINS from the last couple weeks and only noticed the issue with a few tucks with hemis.
That’s interesting. Wonder why our trucks are messed up.

rmkRamSTL

Reaction score
Can anyone help me decipher railcar info from UP. Latest update is “interchange received 3/31 10:33 am, estimated time of arrival industry 3/31 4:15 pm”. This status hasn’t changed since last Thursday. Does this mean my railcar is sitting at its final destination and just needs to be offloaded?

DelRed22

Reaction score
Hooray, the unicorn is headed north for the great train ride to the final destination. Since the ETA I was given starts today and goes to 4/11, I’m more expecting the third week of April before my 10 month orderversary. (Unless they boxed it up and shipped it overnight.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tyler2you

Reaction score
Can anyone help me decipher railcar info from UP. Latest update is “interchange received 3/31 10:33 am, estimated time of arrival industry 3/31 4:15 pm”. This status hasn’t changed since last Thursday. Does this mean my railcar is sitting at its final destination and just needs to be offloaded?
That's odd that the interchange and arrival at industry dates are the same. The interchange typically happens at Eagle Pass where it goes from Ferromex to UP. It took my truck 2 days from Saltillo to Eagle Pass and another 6 from there to Port Allen.

On my shipment, the tracking system told me "loaded/arrived industry--current status: held to unload" on 3/29. Then on 3/31 it said "unloaded".

BrodieH

Reaction score
Ordered Feb 4 / 2022, Still sitting at BG - Order has passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling. Is there any hope for getting this truck by June? Canadian Order. Dealer isn't digging into anything for me, emailed Stellantis, no response. Thoughts??

Dova0131

Reaction score
Wow...that beats USAA! I just went and joined at those rates

Same rate that I got through NFCU too.
do you know if a dealer will be able to see tracking information that would be needed for me, the customer, to look it up via CSX, Union Pacific etc…? I asked my salesman and he said he doesn’t believe they have that information to give me. In his defense, he said he would have to check into it but he didn’t sound very confident. I just thought they would have that information s

Depends on the number is what I figured out. Mine had the TTGX so I called NS Norfolk Southern and tracked it through them.

Dova0131

Reaction score
Has anyone added MaxCare through MD? If so, did they price match other places rates?

jtolen

Reaction score
Ram chat has given me an est delivery of 4/14 - 4/26. Fingers crossed.

mjlebsa

Reaction score
Same rate that I got through NFCU too.

Depends on the number is what I figured out. Mine had the TTGX so I called NS Norfolk Southern and tracked it through them.

I tried that and unfortunately it’s not working for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brettknudson

Reaction score
The dealer just told me that my Truck was pushed back. The ship date is now 5/11. I ordered on 1/17/22. Vin 3C63R3NL5NG245104. Maybe I'll get it before July ;-)

Vpolio90

Reaction score
I see the same guy that took pictures of my truck took yours...a photographer he is not. Lol!!

I know I was pretty disappointed, but understandable I'm sure he has to take a ton of pictures. Lol.

Truehomellc

Reaction score
When you guys get these email on updates are they from your dealer or dodge? I only got one email from Dodge and that was my vin other then that all from me calling ram or texting

Benson

Reaction score
Interesting. I can add the VIN to my Mopar garage, but payload and towing capacity don’t show in there either.

Thanks for looking. Just for curiosity, would you mind trying my VIN (in my signature) at the link, and see if you get the same message?
I tried my VIN and got the same message as you did.

Rameh

Reaction score
Ordered Feb 4 / 2022, Still sitting at BG - Order has passed edit but cannot be considered for scheduling. Is there any hope for getting this truck by June? Canadian Order. Dealer isn't digging into anything for me, emailed Stellantis, no response. Thoughts??
Good luck to you,and good luck to all of us.
Ordered our truck last September,still no info, what a joke.( Canadian order )

Benson

Reaction score
I get the same thing. My truck was built over a week ago and can't view payload or towing with the link. Looks like we both got a hemi. Tested some random VINS from the last couple weeks and only noticed the issue with a few tucks with hemis.
I have the HO diesel and can't look mine up either

Benson

Reaction score
I just talked to RAM CHAT and they told me my truck has shipped with a Dealer ETA of 4/19 to 5/3. My Dealer sent this to me today also.
Now how do I track it on the trains?

Attachments

• Transport sheet.pdf
    84.7 KB · Views: 48

Users who are viewing this thread