Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by IPASooner

1. IPASooner

New member, new PW

Congrats on the new truck! Curious what kind of deal you got on the 2024 PW. I was looking at some stuff at Bonneville and noticed they had some good discounts on in stock vehicles.
  2. IPASooner

Updated HDs are coming

I totally agree, my 2021 Power Wagon is the best truck I have ever had hands down and there is nothing on the market as of today that is compelling enough to make me trade it in. I feel like the competition in the HD segment has stepped up though so I am curious to see what RAM will do. My fear...
  3. IPASooner

Updated HDs are coming

Per TFL: https://tfltruck.com/2024/02/news-updated-ram-hd-trucks-will-be-shown-later-this-year-what-changes-would-you-like-to-see/ Seems like it's possible to get a preview of the new lineup later this year with a fully release in 2025. Would love for the updated 1500 cabs to make it to the HDs...
  4. IPASooner

Whats your experience with 37's and factory 4.10's and an 8 speed

I have 37" BFG K02s which are some of the smallest/lightest 37s out there. I have not noticed any real loss in power or changes in shifting behavior. I can still chirp the tires when I accelerate from a stop. My gas mileage may be slightly down. Overall the truck rides better and looks so, so...
  5. IPASooner

New Power Wagon on order

My PW is the best truck I have ever owned. You are going to love it!
  6. IPASooner

Grandpa Grey - a '21 75th PW build chronicle

Great looking truck and nice mods!! I am on the North Shore of MA and would love to meet up in VT or NH for some wheeling this summer :)
  7. IPASooner

2024 Truck Details

Totally agree. Need the new cab, pano sunroof, refreshed dash, power train, etc. updates. sooner than later to keep up. Would also love to see off road models like PW and Rebel come with 35s (at least) from factory and additional armor/protection packages.
  8. IPASooner

2023 Power Wagon Rebel $90K

Cool, thanks for confirming
  9. IPASooner

2023 Power Wagon Rebel $90K

It looks like your sticker says front and rear locks...I thought the Rebel only came with a rear locker. Can you confirm your truck has both front and rear lockers?
  10. IPASooner

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

The BFG KO2s are some of the smallest and lightest 37s out there so keep that in mind. That is the main reason I chose them. I think they are about 69lbs and there are other 37s that weigh 80lbs. Still I have noticed a slight difference in acceleration…the hemi seems to be recalibrating to...
  11. IPASooner

Thank you! Yes, stock suspension and so far no rubbing and did some tight turns on the way home. Was debating larger 35s or smaller 37s and so glad I went with the "small" 37s. The KO2s only measure 36.5". I just measured and the tires are about 34.5" inflated, under the weight of the truck.
  12. IPASooner

Finally put some 37x12.5x17 BFG KO2s on 2021 PW. Sorry for the crummy picture and dirty truck. Need to get some better pics soon. The stance of the truck is improved 1000%. For those who have said it before, we should have the option for stock PW with 37s...looks so much better. Also very...
  13. IPASooner

2024 Truck Details

Geez, Ram is really taking it's time with the 5th gen cab update for the HDs. I guess it just means I will hold on to my truck for longer because that's the only thing that would really make me upgrade to a new Power Wagon.
  14. IPASooner

2023 Ram 1500 & Heavy Duty Pickups Will Get New Digital Cluster Display!

I know this question has been asked so many times but any updates on the when the HDs will have a more thorough redesign and get the 5th Gen cabs?
  15. IPASooner

5th Gen HD Timeline

I have heard rumors of 2024 model year with a mid-late 2023 release date, but I have no solid information. Very curious about this too...