Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

5th Gen HD Timeline

Harleymanmn

Reaction score
I am considering the purchase of another new Ram 3500 for 2022 but I don't want to buy if the true 5th gen HD is anywhere close to being introduced. Is there anyone out there that has good information on the introduction timeline for HD Gen 5?

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
Ram can't make the current generation orders they have....supply issues will push the release of the new cab back even further imo...I'd guess 24 or 25....

Shadowboxin20

Reaction score
Ram can't make the current generation orders they have....supply issues will push the release of the new cab back even further imo...I'd guess 24 or 25....

This is probably true and getting the first few years model is always a crap shoot. I always like to wait until they work out the kinks then get one.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
Take a quick look out your window…. Look up …way up……see any pork in the sky? No? Well there is your answer. ;) :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread