Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Power Wagon on order

Grey

Reaction score
Decided I'd order a new truck while one can still get a decent V8. Bought a 2016 Ram Big Horn in 15 been a good truck. Waiting for the Wagon now strike and all.

Grey

IPASooner

Reaction score
My PW is the best truck I have ever owned. You are going to love it!

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Congrats. 2 1/2 years and 46K miles and I'm still loving my PW.
You're going to love it.

Grey

Reaction score
Boys at the dealership tell me the order is coming along. Might luck out before the end of the year.

ekuracina1

Reaction score
Decided I'd order a new truck while one can still get a decent V8. Bought a 2016 Ram Big Horn in 15 been a good truck. Waiting for the Wagon now strike and all.

Grey
That’s awesome, I was looking at new Ram trucks I like the 2500 but the price is out of my reach, 100,000+ so going to look for a good used one.

Grey

Reaction score
Moved to In production status 10/12/23

Grey

Reaction score
Built, moving very fast. How long to ship from Mexico to IL? We shall see

Attachments

• blob.jpg
    blob.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 9

Grey

Reaction score
The Beasty is lurking ever so close, arrived at the intermodal yard Thur. Should be in my hands early next week. Which will be good, I have a pile of stuff waiting for it. Pictures on arrival.

Grey

Grey

Reaction score
First week with the truck. Truck runs and handles great. Camera system is amazing showing all you need front and back. Lane sense is well worth the money. Only two minor issues, waiting for the Rockrails and upfitter switch panel. They must have prewired it, the harness add ons were in the bag. Great ride so far.

Users who are viewing this thread