Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by copcarguy

1. copcarguy

Windshield replacement recommendations wanted.

Request an OEM Mopar windshield from Safelite.
  2. copcarguy

Did ram just lower towing ratings for 25 and 3500 vehicles?

I just looked and you’re correct - looks like they removed the section to input your vin. The mystery deepens lol…
  3. copcarguy

Did ram just lower towing ratings for 25 and 3500 vehicles?

My ‘21 3500 CCLB 4x4 HEMI went down slightly tow-rating wise but payload stayed exactly the same. WTF Ram?!?! I’m glad I took a screenshot of the numbers they published when I first got the truck compared to today…
  4. copcarguy

Fog lights

https://hdrams.com/forum/index.php?threads/fog-light-for-2019-tradesman.431/
  5. copcarguy

Towing with new 6.4L

Hello! Is this similar to your trailer? https://www.westernrangecamps.com/camp-models/page/2/ If so, I’ve never heard of them before - looks very nice! My question is: how do you know the weight of 9,300 lbs? Is that the GVWR or the dry weight? You can be surprised how quickly the weight...
  6. copcarguy

LED light in tailgate handle

Hello! I was asking the person with the white truck if those 3 parts are what’s needed to install this light. The handle part number I posted was for a textured black handle from earlier in this thread. Sorry if there was any confusion.
  7. copcarguy

So just to confirm, we need part #’s: 68521313AA tailgate harness 68578934AA handle 68509246AA led lamp Is this it or is there another truck side harness as well?
  8. copcarguy

Very nice, I’ve been waiting a long time for an update! It turned out beautifully.
  9. copcarguy

Towing with new 6.4L

I’m not BS-ing, actually when going downhill if you shift to neutral you’ll use more gas. If you take your foot off in gear (or coast downhill in cruise) the truck shuts off the fuel flow automatically. It goes from ECO mode then to fuel shut off and it shows 99 mpg. Neutral idles the truck on...
  10. copcarguy

Anyone have any updates?
  11. copcarguy

Towing with new 6.4L

Because of the fuel prices, I too put the cruise @ 65 and folded the tow mirrors down as well when not towing. The truck’s showing 23.2. Even if it’s a little off that is amazing IMO for a 3500 CC LB 4x4.
  12. copcarguy

Luverne Prowler Max grille guard?

That looks awesome! Very similar uprights to a Setina…
  13. copcarguy

Camping Pics

Boondocking at North-South Lake Campground, Haines Falls, NY.
  14. copcarguy

A/c air

I just replaced my factory one at 4,800 miles with a Fram CF11671. I’ve noticed the airflow is more restricted since it’s been replaced. I usually had the fan speed at the 12 o’clock position now I need 1 or 2 o’clock for the same / equal airflow. Anyone else experienced this?
  15. copcarguy

Let's see your chrome

Is that chrome trim on the doors factory?