Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by ColoMike

1. ColoMike

Price negotiated from MSRP

Yeah, I just did an online build of a 2023 2500 Longhorn Diesel with identical options to the 2022 I had ordered a year and a half ago, and the MSRP has gone from $73K to $86K, a $13,000 difference! Shocking. It's the same truck as the 2022. I paid $67K and the MSRP at the time I ordered was...
  2. ColoMike

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I have a 2022 Longhorn 2500 and even on the Longhorn it's not standard. I don't have wireless charging on mine. I have the 8.4" display.
  3. ColoMike

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I just put the cheapest TruXedo TruXport on mine. I like it. For $300 I don't know why anyone would want to pay hundreds more for the next two models up (the Lo Pro or Pro X15). Looks like the same thing for way more money. Only difference with the more expensive ones is they are flush with the...
  4. ColoMike

Mine went up $1,750 MSRP from the time I ordered (6/25/2021) to what the window sticker said when I picked it up on 11/5/2021 . Dealer stood by the original price agreement and never even mentioned the difference, nor did they try to add on anything else. That's a good dealer. The only Ram...
  5. ColoMike

I have a 2022 2500 Limited Longhorn and it does NOT have the 12-pin connector, just the 7 pin/4 pin connector on the right and a plastic plug on the left. I have the 8.4-inch nav screen, no digital rearview mirror, and no options other than the Snowchief group.
  6. ColoMike

Wow, that was a real nightmare for you! Stresses me out just reading about your experience.
  7. ColoMike

Great; thanks. Pictures of these Longhorn interiors are hard to come by...
  8. ColoMike

These Ram trucks we're ordering are the same ones they use for a trip to the Train Station.
  9. ColoMike

Thanks for that tip, but I did search Youtube earlier and only saw 1500 Longhorns or just one or two 2500's that were earlier years. I just searched again and same thing. I'm thinking colors may change a bit between years, and the 1500 interior is different than the 2500. So... I would still...
  10. ColoMike

Love to see more/better pictures of that Longhorn black interior once you get the plastic off it. Pics of these interiors are hard to come by, and will help folks trying to decide between Mountain Brown/Lt. Mountain Brown and Black/Cattle Tan Longhorn interiors. The build tool colors are not...
  11. ColoMike

Mostly they just think we are all fat, which is true if you believe the statistics that say about 70% of Americans are overweight and more than a third are obese. The rest are teenagers or younger. :)
  12. ColoMike

Thanks for the picture of the interior. I wondered what the black Longhorn interior really looked like. Love to see more pictures of the interior.
  13. ColoMike

Yes, the carpet section snaps right out. What do you mean when you say "Substantial?". What are you asking? If the mats are heavy duty enough? Yes, I think so.
  14. ColoMike

Here are pictures of my 2500 Limited Longhorn I picked up today. The $500 PenFed incentive worked. Impressive truck. Smooth, solid, and quiet. The salesman called it the Cowboy Cadillac. I like that. Got 20 mpg average driving it the 40 miles home, but I was going slow and careful. :)