Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Cummins0867

Reaction score
Anyone who is in a position they cannot wait on the order process, the local dealer here just got a pretty well loaded Laramie in. I do not know the status of availability but I did see power tow mirrors listed. I do not work for the dealership, I can put you in touch with a great Salesman.....

Vin:
  • 3C6UR5FL9NG131802
The sad part is 99% of the options on that truck are what I ordered on my Laramie. My VIN/sequence number is 13K lower....I just don't understand.

tyler2you

Reaction score
Anyone who is in a position they cannot wait on the order process, the local dealer here just got a pretty well loaded Laramie in. I do not know the status of availability but I did see power tow mirrors listed. I do not work for the dealership, I can put you in touch with a great Salesman.....

Vin:
  • 3C6UR5FL9NG131802
It's a good looking truck. The $99 for antimicrobial treatment and $84 for nitrogen filled tires on the sticker made me laugh.

Brewmark

Reaction score
Half Borrego Springs, Ca. Half McCall, Idaho
It's a good looking truck. The $99 for antimicrobial treatment and $84 for nitrogen filled tires on the sticker made me laugh.
I didn't see that on sticker, but interesting that it has both the 9 speaker Alpine sound system and the Harmon Kardon 17 speaker sound system. Serious rocking. LOL

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

tnpete

Reaction score
Dealer tried to get us for $599.for there special paint and leather care on my wife's SUV. We walked out and went home. Hour later they were calling asking what would it take to get us to buy? Told them to take that $599. Snake oil and stick it where the sun would not find it. We brought it home the next day. Did not pay for that stupid mess.
3 weeks later we got a box, all that extra stuff was in there for Free. Plus we got the Platinum SUV for $16K under MSRP.

ACEd

Reaction score
What an amateur - where's the $499 Mopar Wheel Locks and the $1200 strobing upper brake light which will get you a discount on the Insurance (maybe in some states and may or may not compromise your warranty on anything near the installation including camera system) and the $5000 upcharge with no explanation other than "Dealer Upcharge"

Jake L

Reaction score
I didn't see that on sticker, but interesting that it has both the 9 speaker Alpine sound system and the Harmon Kardon 17 speaker sound system. Serious rocking. LOL

Read the fine print it says "(Unless replaced by optional equipment)" the first section is the base list of equipment and options that come on that trim level, then the optional equipment that was selected is the 2nd section.

I'm assuming you are referring to this, unless I'm blind and don't see alpine listed 2 times.

Smalltown

Reaction score
Anyone else with estimated shipping tomorrow? I don't have a build sheet or window sticker but was in the body shop yesterday (JB). I'm on the edge of my seat!

tyler2you

Reaction score

Here's a not very good picture of the add-on part of the sticker
image_2021-11-07_194527.png

msoto

Reaction score
Anyone else with estimated shipping tomorrow? I don't have a build sheet or window sticker but was in the body shop yesterday (JB). I'm on the edge of my seat!
That’s awesome. Mine has an estimated ship date of 11/10 so I’m guessing it’s scheduled to be built tomorrow with some of the others. That would be amazing if it got built during the week.

Brewmark

Reaction score
Half Borrego Springs, Ca. Half McCall, Idaho
Read the fine print it says "(Unless replaced by optional equipment)" the first section is the base list of equipment and options that come on that trim level, then the optional equipment that was selected is the 2nd section.

I'm assuming you are referring to this, unless I'm blind and don't see alpine listed 2 times.
I know, but first window sticker I've seen (admittantly I have Not seen all) that had both listed. Maybe all that I have read have not had the HK 17.

ColoMike

Reaction score
They sell many different brands of cars and trucks all over the world. I don’t think they’ll give a rats ass. Especially since Stellantis has had the company for a bit over 6 months and they’re a Dutch company. Many European people feel Americans are spoiled and view us with disdain. Actually very sad. Just my opinion so don’t hate me for it but when I go to Europe and other places outside our awesome country it’s what I see.
Mostly they just think we are all fat, which is true if you believe the statistics that say about 70% of Americans are overweight and more than a third are obese. The rest are teenagers or younger. :)

Users who are viewing this thread