Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

msoto

Reaction score
I’m getting close! Just got confirmation from my insider that Frame, paint and trim have been completed and I’m scheduled to leave the plant today pending final inspection. Shipping is scheduled for tomorrow. I’m beyond excited for my new truck!!
1636388980553.gif
Nice! Got my equipment listing today so maybe mine will ship out with yours tomorrow.

tnpete

Reaction score
I had to wait for a couple of slow poke trucks in Saltillo and the Govt wanted taxes on those coins!
Put my Vin # in the mopar.com site. Truck is showing on there now. So should get my Built sheet and Window sticker soon. Guess my truck was built on the slow lane. Figure they will tow it with 2 donkey's to Lake Charles.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
I have the spray in also, I have heard about the ttpms causing delays

DaveS

Reaction score
My D Status date was 8/3 /21, finally made it to D1 on 10/12. Last night on the 2022 HDRAM order tracking sheet I was able to print off the build sheet and the Window Sticker. Contacted Ram Chat this morning tom learn my truck is in shipping but no dates or details. Left message with dealership ti see if they can tell me any more. Build sheet and window sticker are available on Cryptostickers also.

Users who are viewing this thread