Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

AF_Hemi

Reaction score
My truck still appears to be stuck in KZLD. Ramchat continues to say there is no ETA to the dealership. Hope its not lost! It is being delivered to mid Missouri and I am not sure I have seen any other trucks on here being delivered to Missouri. Who knows where it will get off the train at. Here is to hoping I am one of the lucky ones who receives the unexpected truck is here from the dealership.
KZLD means you haven't loaded the train yet (delayed). You're still in Saltillo.

Scvette

Reaction score
Ram chat said tonight, all parts are sourced since 11/4 and build should start soon. I hope so. Said to check back at the end of the week. Right at 12 weeks since order. Leveling kit is here in my garage and wheels/tires are being delivered Saturday. Dealer I’m getting truck from is quoting $775+ tax to change out front coils and install front shocks, thought that seemed high so checked with closer Ram dealer and they are saying $400. Told salesman and he checked and came back and said service dept is holding their price so I’ll have other dealer install them.

Bigkeeper

Reaction score
she has finally arrived! 22’ Big Horn Hemi in olive green with tan interior. Order it in mid-August. I had thought that the power mirrors were included in the level 1 package but I guess I was wrong so but of a bummer there. Other than that the truck looks great.

Apparently they are no longer offering the olive green color so pretty pumped I got it when I did.
I would have taken a real close look at Olive when I ordered last week but noticed it wasn’t an option, good for you that is one of the best looking trucks I’ve seen

ColoMike

Reaction score
Whats everyone's experience with the msrp going up on a truck you ordered, did the dealer eat it or did you? Ordered my 22 3500 and should be in in a few weeks but the msrp when up a decent amount. Do you think the dealer will eat it or try to pass it on to me? Waiting for a email back from my salesman now about this.
Mine went up $1,750 MSRP from the time I ordered (6/25/2021) to what the window sticker said when I picked it up on 11/5/2021 . Dealer stood by the original price agreement and never even mentioned the difference, nor did they try to add on anything else. That's a good dealer. The only Ram dealer in Grand Junction, Colorado. I suspect some other "less good" dealers might make an issue of it; I don't know. I don't think the dealer is "eating" anything. From what I read earlier in this thread, dealer applies for "price protection" from FCA and gets reimbursed.

Users who are viewing this thread