Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by coastie

1. coastie

Swapping TPMS sensors

They are still working like a champ. Just to be clear, my post above was just for the front two wheels because they came from the factory with out sensors. i have replaced 1 of the 3 rear wheel sensors with the same sensor from my previous post. I was able to attach the metal stem and have had...
  2. coastie

Making Rear USB Outlet

I forgot to mention that there are open ports on the back of the forward USB ports to plug your extension cable into. It makes for a clean install. When you remove the forward aux port you’ll
  3. coastie

Making Rear USB Outlet

Part 68096423AC should be long enough to connect the usb in the front dash to your new rear USB ports. This should also allow any devices to connect to the Uconnect system. You’ll have to do some additional wiring if you want them to illuminate with the interior lights. I have not added the...
  4. coastie

Making Rear USB Outlet

If you have a USB outlet in the lower front dash you can buy a long factory USB harness to connect to the second row outlets your adding.
  5. coastie

Making Rear USB Outlet

I had to run a USB jumper cable from the back of the USB port on the lower part of the dash, under the carpet to the new USB port for the 2nd row. I ordered part no: 68096423AC.
  6. coastie

What did you do TO your RAM today?

From the day I drove it home
  7. coastie

What did you do TO your RAM today?

AVS Bugflector 2
  8. coastie

Making Rear USB Outlet

I'm almost finished with this mod. I'm just waiting on the factory usb harness, but confirmed that it does work with a temporary usb jumper cable. Here's what I had before: Here's after: For the new face plate I ordered part no: 6QT85TX7AC - Console End Cap - $142.24. Mine came with the...
  9. coastie

What's on your Aux Switches

What type of hood lights did you use? Thanks.
  10. coastie

It’s mounted to the driver side frame rail. I have the factory airbags and the compressor for that is on the passenger side. I’ll try to post some photos soon.
  11. coastie

Aux Switches

I had luck with the 505A and 506A
  12. coastie

VIAIR 20001 onboard air kit. Comes with their 480C compressor.
  13. coastie

Aux Switches

The 505A terminals fit perfect for the large terminals on the relays. Much easier then modifying the 1/4 in yellow female terminals.
  14. coastie

On board Air

Follow on question then; where did you order your VIAIR kit from? Thanks for the help by the way. I have a VIAIR kit with the 2.5 gal tank, but there is not enough room on the frame to mount it. So back to the forums to get ideas...