Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by boojimdi

1. boojimdi

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

BRV10, I hope this is the last time I ask you this but can you see where VIN 3C63R3SL9NG267336 is. I can't seem to find it.
  2. boojimdi

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

BRV10 can you check the status of this VIN 3C63R3SL9NG267336 again.
  3. boojimdi

BRV10, can you look up this VIN to see if it has moved since 7/24? 3C63R3SL9NG267336
  4. boojimdi

Can anyone check on VIN 3C63R3SL9NG267336, been built since 7/24
  5. boojimdi

That means it's completed and ready to be shipped but delayed?
  6. boojimdi

Can anyone check on the status of VIN 3C63R3SL9NG267336
  7. boojimdi

I'm not sure how they got the entire scoop, but man what a journey that truck took.
  8. boojimdi

The truck I saw came to upstate NY, someone stole the batteries so they could not move the vehicle off the train. The truck then stayed on the train and went back to Mexico where they turned it around and sent it back by rail to Saratoga NY. While on the train it moved around and hit another...
  9. boojimdi

Well, well well! My 9/14 order, built on 2/16, set for shipping on 2/22, shipped on 3/11 from Altamira Mexico landing in Port Davisville RI on 3/16 made it's way to the Dealership in Saratoga NY yesterday 3/23. Once I get possession and make it mine I will post more pictures. A special thanks...
  10. boojimdi

You need to post that dealers name in bold letters so no one else goes through that crap, save someone from the pain word of mouth is the best advertising and they won't change unless people stand up!