Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Nowheretogojs

Reaction score
I don't know if they belong to anybody in here or not, but these 5 trucks are sitting in the Salt Lake City UP rail yard waiting on a ride to Dennis Dillon along with mine.
3C63RRHL5NG227958
3C63R3GLXNG212239
3C6UR5TL3NG235352
3C6UR5DL0NG268940
3C6UR5NL5NG226813
These 2 are being delivered today
3C6UR5SL4NG217346
3C63R3JL2NG162980
How do you get this information

Benson

Reaction score
How do you get this information
you can access the United Road trucking tracking by following this link. It only works for trucks shipping by United Road

Scubaz66

Reaction score
1980-2002: I think the most I ever paid was $36. Over $100 is insane. Like you said, another retirement benefit lost - like our "free" healthcare for life that we now pay TriCare for out of our retirement check, just to name a few. But the cost of the FamCamps still can't be beat!
Watch what you say! Fam-Camps will be next now that I'm purchasing a nice 5th Wheel to travel. My TriCare for Life cost me nothing at the moment.

boojimdi

Reaction score
Well, here’s an update that I hope nobody else needs to deal with. Here’s my new truck, complete with the “damaged in transit” package.

If there’s any silver lining to the dealer waiting 10 days to (not) tell me it arrived, it’s that they have already received most of the parts needed for the repair. I’m very frustrated, and I’m concerned about how hard it got hit in the rear too. I hate to say it but I may walk from the truck.
Is this truck at a dealership in Saratoga NY?

gator6

Reaction score
I would bet it was damaged during truck shipping from yard to dealer. I've seen it a few times on different vehicles.

Yes! That does make sense! I was thinking Rail Car, but completely forgot about the compact space on a car transport trailer. Looks like they lowered the top to bring down a vic, but didn’t judge the trucks placement correctly. Either way this just sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
Watch what you say! Fam-Camps will be next now that I'm purchasing a nice 5th Wheel to travel. My TriCare for Life cost me nothing at the moment.

I haven’t even looked into health care yet, I was told to never get rid of tricare at TAPs. I plan on going over to medical when I get back from MD and talk with the civilians in the back.

Scubaz66

Reaction score
I haven’t even looked into health care yet, I was told to never get rid of tricare at TAPs. I plan on going over to medical when I get back from MD and talk with the civilians in the back.

Keep in mind TriCare changes to TriCare for Life once you turn 65. Tricare for Life covers your Medicare Part A for Hospital says. Government will steal from your Social Security to pay for Medicare Part B, Dr. Visits.

J-J

Reaction score
Dealership is going to work to see what's going on and why they can't get answers. They are going to see what they can do for the LL as well because the major damage on the laramie. They are a good dealership just not given the same information for some reason as other dealers.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

gator6

Reaction score
Keep in mind TriCare changes to TriCare for Life once you turn 65. Tricare for Life covers your Medicare Part A for Hospital says. Government will steal from your Social Security to pay for Medicare Part B, Dr. Visits.

Thanks, but I got a little time before that kicks in. 12 days active duty remaining…Tick tock

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I’m paying $25/month. In the scheme of things not much, and since my TRICARE is my secondary insurance right now, not much at all. But I retire from my second job in 4 years from state law enforcement and it will begin to add up. I still love my FamCamp though!!! Last year we stayed at Ft Lewis for 10 days and only paid $214. They better not touch it, but expect you may be right

gator6

Reaction score
I’m paying $25/month. In the scheme of things not much, and since my TRICARE is my secondary insurance right now, not much at all. But I retire from my second job in 4 years from state law enforcement and it will begin to add up. I still love my FamCamp though!!! Last year we stayed at Ft Lewis for 10 days and only paid $214. They better not touch it, but expect you may be right

I need to get reservations at Lewis, it’s on my trip this year. Love that area, maybe 2 weeks to visit Seattle, Rainier, and Olympia.

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I need to get reservations at Lewis, it’s on my trip this year. Love that area, maybe 2 weeks to visit Seattle, Rainier, and Olympia.

It’s super nice!!, spots are really spread out with lots of trees in between each site, right on All American Lake. Centrally located, Seattle an hour, Rainer 2 hours, and Staircase on the Olympic Peninsula about 90 minutes. My two kids (now adults) both live in Olympia so it was perfect, and it was my last duty assignment when I retired in 2002. Bought my current 2006 Big Horn QCLB Cummins in Olympia!

gator6

Reaction score
It’s super nice!!, spots are really spread out with lots of trees in between each site, right on All American Lake. Centrally located, Seattle an hour, Rainer 2 hours, and Staircase on the Olympic Peninsula about 90 minutes. My two kids (now adults) both live in Olympia so it was perfect, and it was my last duty assignment when I retired in 2002. Bought my current 2006 Big Horn QCLB Cummins in Olympia!

I was stationed on a sub out of Bangor (Silverdale) and a frigate out of Everett early on in my career. I want to show my wife and kids the scenery up there this summer.

Aero_Dave

Reaction score
I don’t think low-level / optioned trucks vers higher-end / optioned truck really have any affect on build dates. I have a LL with just about Every option & I’m Still at D status since 2/9. I’m really hoping to have my truck by early June so I can pickup my new 5th-Wheel that should be built & ready for pickup then.

Dave…

pacnw1963

Reaction score
I was stationed on a sub out of Bangor (Silverdale) and a frigate out of Everett early on in my career. I want to show my wife and kids the scenery up there this summer.

I did the same for my wife when we went in June - she’s hooked and we are retiring to Idaho or Washington when I retire from this stint . She absolutely fell in love with the whole area!!! The Hood Canal is so beautiful. Have a friend of mine I work with that was a Marine stationed at Bangor early in his career.

Users who are viewing this thread