Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
I could be completely wrong on this, but I don't know if there is any hardware difference between TPMS and TPIS since I think you can switch between the two with AlfaOBD. I believe the only difference is TPMS nags you if the tires are low and TPIS just displays the info in the cluster when you pull up that page.

Might be totally off base on that one though..
That’s exactly right, and what is so puzzling with that being lumped in as some type of hold up. Everything is identical between a TPIS equipped truck and a TPMS equipped truck, except for a setting in the BCM.

Tater86

Reaction score
Finally got in touch with the dealer today, they told me my truck is in KZLD yet the ram tracker still says it hasn’t shipped yet. Anyone got any knowledge as to why? And if it being in KZLD does that mean I made it past the outsider vendor stuff, and that the truck is all set?
What direction is yours heading for the final destination?

also this thread lost the codes and what they mean.

Jimmer22

Reaction score
What direction is yours heading for the final destination?

also this thread lost the codes and what they mean.
I read the codes I know it means leaving mixing yard but that’s a vague description on it. And mine heading to ct for final destination

Tater86

Reaction score
I read the codes I know it means leaving mixing yard but that’s a vague description on it. And mine heading to ct for final destination
Got it, I guess Baltimore and CT are two different trains. Mine is sitting in storage waiting for a train ride home. I’m hoping it doesn’t get shoved to the back.

Jimmer22

Reaction score
Got it, I guess Baltimore and CT are two different trains. Mine is sitting in storage waiting for a train ride home. I’m hoping it doesn’t get shoved to the back.
Well I’m hoping for the same thing

Pitboss44

Reaction score
Does your build sheet say zone 32- New York? Mine will be going to ct I assumed north east delivers take the rail to ny but I don’t know for sure.

Tater86

Reaction score
Does your build sheet say zone 32- New York? Mine will be going to ct I assumed north east delivers take the rail to ny but I don’t know for sure.
Zone 35-Washington, which I assume means DC

Uhlaner

Reaction score

My ‘23 is heading to CT. Shipped 12/30. Made it to Texas Tuesday 1/3. Currently, rail car is in Kansas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trapit

Reaction score
I gave up, ordered in Sept, day after the order banks opened. Still nothing scheduled. Cancelling my order, maybe 2024 they’ll updated to Gen 5 cab

Wanderlust

Reaction score
Fingers crossed I actually get to see some progress on my PW order this week for my birthday :D

I put in my order for a PW in September and was moved to scheduled the 19th of November, along with some other early PW orders. I don’t think any of the PWs have progressed from there yet. Hopefully Ram decides it is time to make a batch of PW soon.

pr3dict

Reaction score
2500 Hemi Big Horn
Interesting. The fact that it was scheduled so soon and its a big horn gives some clout to the fact that all the 12" cluster trims are on hold and will not be built for a few months.

Eli77657

Reaction score
Interesting. The fact that it was scheduled so soon and its a big horn gives some clout to the fact that all the 12" cluster trims are on hold and will not be built for a few months.

I have been in D1 for a while it’s a limited mega cab (looks like we gonna sit there for a while tho)

Users who are viewing this thread