Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

pr3dict

Reaction score
I actually already picked up a 7.0" cluster to swap, that was all I really wanted from Level 2 but that ended up adding a lot of cost and other options I didn't want. Wish I was able to add it as a standalone $75 option like I thin the 22s had, but that wasn't showing up for the 23 Big Horn.

I'm already spending money modding a truck that doesn't even exist yet!
Haha same. I have a gooseneck ball and chains kit for the RAM puck system I spent $300 on that I'll have to sell because I have 0 confidence Im getting this truck anymore.

Jimmer22

Reaction score
Congrats man! Sweating one truck is bad enough. I can't imagine waiting on two!

Now if they would just starting building some @!#$%& 2023 Power Wagons so my 4 month old order would move...
You have no idea. I was terrified because they both have tonneau covers I would be waiting in the vendor yard for a very long time I’m shocked I made it out of there

knightro84

Reaction score
Anyone else ETA delivery date get pushed back from original? Originally was 1/18/23, now pushed back to 1/26/23.

Mine pushed from 1/19 to 1/27. Called UP this morning for updated tracking of the railcar and this morning it had been "picked up" after being "set out" for a few days. Then I called again this afternoon and it was set out again, but it still says arriving in Addis tomorrow (1/10) at 7 AM.

dmhines

Reaction score
I actually already picked up a 7.0" cluster to swap, that was all I really wanted from Level 2 but that ended up adding a lot of cost and other options I didn't want. Wish I was able to add it as a standalone $75 option like I thin the 22s had, but that wasn't showing up for the 23 Big Horn.

A Tradesman has already been built on the Tracker that included a 7" Cluster for $75 as stand-alone option. Although not listed on Ram Build site or ordering guide .. it is still available to order for $75 for 2023 just like prior years. I have one ordered on my Tradesman as well.

jim9812

Reaction score
A Tradesman has already been built on the Tracker that included a 7" Cluster for $75 as stand-alone option. Although not listed on Ram Build site or ordering guide .. it is still available to order for $75 for 2023 just like prior years. I have one ordered on my Tradesman as well.
Interesting, when I was getting quotes I was told it wasn't available, possibly different availability for Tradesman vs Big Horn? I'll follow up, although I'm not sure if it's too late to change my order anyway.

Tlgdiesel

Reaction score
I’m loosing my mind waiting for some D1’s to go E. The last one to go E on the list was 12/26.

Reaction score
Watching the CFB national championship, brought to us by RAM, “Built to Serve”.

Seems like not many are being “built” period or they are being “built” for the commercials aired during the game.

Actual motto:
RAM, “Built without options ordered” or Ram, “Ordered, Not Built”

They must have not ordered the ones for the game with the tow mode camera or digital gauge cluster.

Reaction score
Just ordered 3500 night limit SRW from Kernersville dodge. They gave me 5% below invoice . It may have to do with this is my 3rd vehicle with them in 2years. I did try MD and Granger motor as well. They came close but there Price was just a little bit more.
Are you getting the Employee Price, which is 5% below invoice? Or are you getting it for the Friends and Family Plan price?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Greg10yes

Reaction score
Haha same. I have a gooseneck ball and chains kit for the RAM puck system I spent $300 on that I'll have to sell because I have 0 confidence Im getting this truck anymore.
I had bought the goosebox for my camper but not the puck system, now looking at used trucks from GM, Ford and ram and will look at the new GM’s and fords and maybe try again next year. I have owned 17 mopars in my life, this experience might be my last. They are building Limited for dealer stock but not customer orders, that is BS.

JBoo2911

Reaction score
Mine pushed from 1/19 to 1/27. Called UP this morning for updated tracking of the railcar and this morning it had been "picked up" after being "set out" for a few days. Then I called again this afternoon and it was set out again, but it still says arriving in Addis tomorrow (1/10) at 7 AM.
Yep, our trucks are defiantly on the same rail car. Thanks for the update! Welp, let’s hope it does indeed arrive in Addis tomorrow, then move a few miles up to Port Allen to be shipped by truck!

Last edited:

knightro84

Reaction score
Yep, our trucks are defiantly on the same rail car. Thanks for the update! Welp, let’s hope it does indeed arrive in Addis tomorrow, then move a few miles down to Port Allen to be shipped by truck!
I’m on car TTGX700967

Drew M

Reaction score
Watching the CFB national championship, brought to us by RAM, “Built to Serve”.

Seems like not many are being “built” period or they are being “built” for the commercials aired during the game.

Actual motto:
RAM, “Built without options ordered” or Ram, “Ordered, Not Built”

They must have not ordered the ones for the game with the tow mode camera or digital gauge cluster.
Looks can be deceiving

b307a1

Reaction score

Is your '23 a gasser?

Users who are viewing this thread