Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Reaction score
I looked at the order guide. TIRE PRESSURE INFORMATION SYSTEM (XBT) <--- She said TPMS but XBT is the code for TPIS. So it seems SRW limited's are on hold lol bcuz thats standa
Is it standard in DRW limited’s?

joeycamp

Reaction score
thanks and my new 5th wheel isn't moving very far without the truck.

Lol same!!!! I had to get a rental to pick it up and now it's parked on my property until a truck shows up. Hopefully before april
When at the Hershey show in Sept. I bought a left over 22 5th wheel that was same as 23 model I saw there. Told them situation with my truck (2022 built 7/26 still not shipped at the time, actually just shipped 1/4) so they offered free delivery.

Went to Upstate NY for walkthrough on physical camper. Found hole in one of the awnings. So told them to get a new one. Camper was supposed to be delivered 10/13 but like everything else in this world awning still hasn't arrived at dealer. But at least my truck shipped. And I have the 300 pound hitch sitting in my back yard.

DPeglow

Reaction score
absolutely furious... Just got this email from FCA corporate:

Logistics advised the combination sales codes (XBT (tire pressure information system) +WL1 (single rear wheels) +JAN (12” cluster display) is currently on material restriction until 3/1/23. This order will not be able to get built until after 3/1/23.

I PLACED MY &%&$%&^*$% order IN SEPTEMBER. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
I feel like we're in a similar situation. I ordered on 9/20 and still Stuck in C. Limited, DRW, HO. Who did you email to get this info (PM me if you'd rather)? I'll shoot an email and see what they say about mine.

pr3dict

Reaction score
I feel like we're in a similar situation. I ordered on 9/20 and still Stuck in C. Limited, DRW, HO. Who did you email to get this info (PM me if you'd rather)? I'll shoot an email and see what they say about mine.
I sent a message on LinkedIn to the head of US/Canada sales for Stellantis basically begging for help and the next day I got a call from some "executive referral customer service manager"

DeltaMobile

Reaction score

Logistics advised the combination sales codes (XBT (tire pressure information system) +WL1 (single rear wheels) +JAN (12” cluster display) is currently on material restriction until 3/1/23. This order will not be able to get built until after 3/1/23.

I PLACED MY &%&$%&^*$% order IN SEPTEMBER. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
This is common. Every manufacturer has a constraint list. I put in my order for a C8 last month and I made sure none of my options were on the constraint list. The corvette community is very good about publishing the monthly constraint list. I wish somebody with the right connections would publish the ram truck constraints on this board.

pr3dict

Reaction score
This is common. Every manufacturer has a constraint list. I put in my order for a C8 last month and I made sure none of my options were on the constraint list. The corvette community is very good about publishing the monthly constraint list. I wish somebody with the right connections would publish the ram truck constraints on this board.
Its not common when you placed your order literally the 2nd day order banks opened but for some stupid glitch on their side (even though they allocated the parts and put me in D status) they passed on the order and put it back in C status. Which means they are ********* up. Its amazing that even trying to spend $100k with a company they could care less.

605Judo

Reaction score
Its not common when you placed your order literally the 2nd day order banks opened but for some stupid glitch on their side (even though they allocated the parts and put me in D status) they passed on the order and put it back in C status. Which means they are ********* up. Its amazing that even trying to spend $100k with a company they could care less.

Not sure any of it make sense. Me and another guy ordered on the same day the exact same pickups (his was a SB, mine LB). His is built and shipped and mine has yet to be scheduled to be built.

Greg10yes

Reaction score
When at the Hershey show in Sept. I bought a left over 22 5th wheel that was same as 23 model I saw there. Told them situation with my truck (2022 built 7/26 still not shipped at the time, actually just shipped 1/4) so they offered free delivery.

Went to Upstate NY for walkthrough on physical camper. Found hole in one of the awnings. So told them to get a new one. Camper was supposed to be delivered 10/13 but like everything else in this world awning still hasn't arrived at dealer. But at least my truck shipped. And I have the 300 pound hitch sitting in my back yard.
We were at the Hershey show, that is where we decide on a left over 22 5th wheel also. Just need to be able to pull it. My brother has a 5500 with a hauler bed, he pulled it home for us.

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score

So.... does this basically mean no PW or Rebel HD's will get built until 3/1/23? Just seems hard to believe Ram could fumble this hard with all the advertising and marketing on the new Rebel HD.
Also, does Stellantis still have a customer chat that I can ask for my exact build status code? Before the trackers were a thing, it was the only way to check on the status of my Challenger when it was on order.

OG Shark

Reaction score
New here - sorry if this is posted somewhere already. Can the progress of vehicle be tracked with just the VIN? Everything I have seen needs a VON and the name attached to the order. I put a deposit on a '23 that the dealer shows as in transit and has a VIN. Curious to see if it should be delivered by the end of the month like the dealer says it should. Thanks!

knightro84

Reaction score
Well, the railcar the truck is on was “set out” yesterday afternoon but not sure where as the phone tracking didn’t list location. According to the UP website “set out” means “bad order in a train that has a mechanical defect and must be “set out” on line for repairs by mechanical road truck.” Guess we will see how long it takes, original arrival in Addis, LA was 1/6 and is now 1/9.

JBoo2911

Reaction score
Well, the railcar the truck is on was “set out” yesterday afternoon but not sure where as the phone tracking didn’t list location. According to the UP website “set out” means “bad order in a train that has a mechanical defect and must be “set out” on line for repairs by mechanical road truck.” Guess we will see how long it takes, original arrival in Addis, LA was 1/6 and is now 1/9.
Did your shipped date change on the Ram Tracker? Mine said 12/29/22 originally, but I noticed my Shipped date changed to 1/2/23 the other day. Scheduled delivery still 1/18/23 tho.

knightro84

Reaction score
Did your shipped date change on the Ram Tracker? Mine said 12/29/22 originally, but I noticed my Shipped date changed to 1/2/23 the other day. Scheduled delivery still 1/18/23 tho.

Yes, it was originally 12/29, now says 1/2, and delivery to Mark Dodge is 1/19. It was for sure loaded on a railcar on 12/29.

Jimmer22

Reaction score
Finally got in touch with the dealer today, they told me my truck is in KZLD yet the ram tracker still says it hasn’t shipped yet. Anyone got any knowledge as to why? And if it being in KZLD does that mean I made it past the outsider vendor stuff, and that the truck is all set?

AR2500

Reaction score
So.... does this basically mean no PW or Rebel HD's will get built until 3/1/23? Just seems hard to believe Ram could fumble this hard with all the advertising and marketing on the new Rebel HD.
Also, does Stellantis still have a customer chat that I can ask for my exact build status code? Before the trackers were a thing, it was the only way to check on the status of my Challenger when it was on order.
I am hopeful that this does not apply to any 2500 as Jimmy07 said:
“TPIS is standard on all 3500+ Rams (all trucks over 10,000 GVWR). TPMS is standard on all 2500’s.” I think maybe the tire pressure option on the 2500’s is XGM not XBT as mentioned in the email. Someone in the know please feel free to chime in.

AR2500

Reaction score
Finally got in touch with the dealer today, they told me my truck is in KZLD yet the ram tracker still says it hasn’t shipped yet. Anyone got any knowledge as to why? And if it being in KZLD does that mean I made it past the outsider vendor stuff, and that the truck is all set?
@brv10 Told me at one point that meant looking for rail car if I remember correctly.

gprguy

Reaction score
I am hopeful that this does not apply to any 2500 as Jimmy07 said:
“TPIS is standard on all 3500+ Rams (all trucks over 10,000 GVWR). TPMS is standard on all 2500’s.” I think maybe the tire pressure option on the 2500’s is XGM not XBT as mentioned in the email. Someone in the know please feel free to chime in.
I could be completely wrong on this, but I don't know if there is any hardware difference between TPMS and TPIS since I think you can switch between the two with AlfaOBD. I believe the only difference is TPMS nags you if the tires are low and TPIS just displays the info in the cluster when you pull up that page.

Might be totally off base on that one though..

Users who are viewing this thread