Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

jim9812

Reaction score
Interesting. The fact that it was scheduled so soon and its a big horn gives some clout to the fact that all the 12" cluster trims are on hold and will not be built for a few months.
Yep, and it’s Level 1 so it’s the standard 3.5”

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Got it, I guess Baltimore and CT are two different trains. Mine is sitting in storage waiting for a train ride home. I’m hoping it doesn’t get shoved to the back.
You are going to Baltimore Bayview yard when shipped

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My ‘23 is heading to CT. Shipped 12/30. Made it to Texas Tuesday 1/3. Currently, rail car is in Kansas!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Going to Mechanicville yard.

44Dan44

Reaction score
Factoid/Stats for today
21.6% of members who have ordered have window stickers.
0.48% of forum members have an order on the tracking sheet.
2.7% of trucks on the spreadsheet have every option block checked to the right on the tracker.
2.7% of trucks on the spreadsheet have zero option blocks checked to the right on the tracker.
The most commonly checked option block is Blind Spot Monitoring at 92.79%
The least commonly checked option block is Sunroof at 27.02%

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
I ordered the same day as you, maybe this could be good news for me in the near future
Not to be a bummer, but I ordered my Power Wagon back at the end of Sept and other than bumping to D1 scheduled on 11/21, it hasn't done much since ordered. Until we see at least one Powerwagon or Rebel hit Production status (none have on the tracker yet), they seem to be up in the air for actual build and ship time.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Factoid/Stats for today
21.6% of members who have ordered have window stickers.
0.48% of forum members have an order on the tracking sheet.
2.7% of trucks on the spreadsheet have every option block checked to the right on the tracker.
2.7% of trucks on the spreadsheet have zero option blocks checked to the right on the tracker.
The most commonly checked option block is Blind Spot Monitoring at 92.79%
The least commonly checked option block is Sunroof at 27.02%
When I ordered my PW back in September, they were forcing the blind spot monitoring to get the order placed. Not sure why, but that may be why its such a 'popular' checked option on the tracking sheet.

Ramfan2022

Reaction score
I seem to be stuck in KZLD since 12/21 according to my dealer. Any idea how long I should expect to be in this status? Getting anxious as we all are. Estimated delivery date on the tracker is 1/22/23. I think I can throw that out the window. Ordered 9/15. Shipping to Minnesota.

bhal212

Reaction score
Not to be a bummer, but I ordered my Power Wagon back at the end of Sept and other than bumping to D1 scheduled on 11/21, it hasn't done much since ordered. Until we see at least one Powerwagon or Rebel hit Production status (none have on the tracker yet), they seem to be up in the air for actual build and ship time.
I didn't order a power wagon, but I'm seeing movement on trucks ordered around when I did, and seeing some Big Horn movement, so those two have potential to be good for me. Nobody knows this weird scheduling process, but I like to stay positive

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
I didn't order a power wagon, but I'm seeing movement on trucks ordered around when I did, and seeing some Big Horn movement, so those two have potential to be good for me. Nobody knows this weird scheduling process, but I like to stay positive
Gotcha. My bad. I must have confused with the post above yours that had the tracker screen shot with a Power Wagon. I would agree a Big Horn gives you a much better chance of moving more quickly based on what they've built so far!

Splzhaul

Reaction score
Just ordered 3500 night limit SRW from Kernersville dodge. They gave me 5% below invoice . It may have to do with this is my 3rd vehicle with them in 2years. I did try MD and Granger motor as well. They came close but there Price was just a little bit more.

Attachments

• 88D792FB-1F3B-4338-9F2D-2C69B619D8E9.jpeg
    88D792FB-1F3B-4338-9F2D-2C69B619D8E9.jpeg
    425.9 KB · Views: 40

Jimmer22

Reaction score
I seem to be stuck in KZLD since 12/21 according to my dealer. Any idea how long I should expect to be in this status? Getting anxious as we all are. Estimated delivery date on the tracker is 1/22/23. I think I can throw that out the window. Ordered 9/15. Shipping to Minnesota.
Check it again my trucks both just shipped one was built on 12/21 other on 12/22 yours might be on the same train as mine

Tater86

Reaction score
Thank god!!! Both of my trucks have made it out of the lot! They both just shipped! God what a wonderful site to see!
Jealous, haha. More folks need to be buying some in the PA area, haha.

JBoo2911

Reaction score
Anyone else ETA delivery date get pushed back from original? Originally was 1/18/23, now pushed back to 1/26/23.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Just ordered 3500 night limit SRW from Kernersville dodge. They gave me 5% below invoice . It may have to do with this is my 3rd vehicle with them in 2years. I did try MD and Granger motor as well. They came close but there Price was just a little bit more.
Jeez I just checked your order against mine that was ordered in sept (will never be built though lol) and it's $3000 less MSRP. sucks that I cant get this price honored on a new order that may actually be built before mine.

jim9812

Reaction score
At least it's color.
I actually already picked up a 7.0" cluster to swap, that was all I really wanted from Level 2 but that ended up adding a lot of cost and other options I didn't want. Wish I was able to add it as a standalone $75 option like I thin the 22s had, but that wasn't showing up for the 23 Big Horn.

I'm already spending money modding a truck that doesn't even exist yet!

Users who are viewing this thread