Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

RAM_Dad

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if this is the front license plate bracket for a 19+?

68382727AA

Forgot to add to my order and the truck was ordered through a state that doesn’t require a front plate.

I don’t want the plate just screwed to the bumper.

01Time

Reaction score

68382727AA

Forgot to add to my order and the truck was ordered through a state that doesn’t require a front plate.

I'm showing 68362197AA as the correct p/n.

CJM

Reaction score
Could I bother you for the proper part numbers for the TPMS for a 2021 3500 Dually with steel wheels?
Just looking for the sensors and screws because the OEM steel wheels I purchased already have the stems.

Thanks.....

Remy

Reaction score

68382727AA

If you are in the So Cal area you can have mine for free. I dont plan on using mine

Remy

Reaction score
Wow, I can’t believe he’s selling adapters for the jumpers for that much. Not sure what mopar store your shopping at, but any set of jumpers, even for BSM, are cheaper than that. Those will work, but you can use any of these part numbers for the LED tails to work instead:
68396014AB (w/ BSM wiring)
68396013AB (w/ BSM wiring)
68411221AA (without BSM wiring)

I just received part 68411221AA but it doesn’t seem to be the right part. I am going from non led lights to the night edition leds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
I just received part 68411221AA but it doesn’t seem to be the right part. I am going from non led lights to the night edition leds?

Keep in mind that you need to unplug your current jumper harnesses, and then plug in the new jumpers.

Remy

Reaction score
Keep in mind that you need to unplug your current jumper harnesses, and then plug in the new jumpers.

Wow I’m an idiot thank you Jimmy

Remy

Reaction score
I just received Grille:68443251AA but I think it is for trucks with the front camera because the grille inserts fit but the Ram letters 68358570aa do not fit on this grille.
Can anyone confirm the part number for the night edition grille without the camera?

Am I able just to buy different Ram letters and install it without the camera. I dont feel like returning the grill if I dont have to

Thank you!

Nd79

Reaction score
Is there any way you could look up the mounting bracket for the intake heater relay on a '19 HD cummins truck?

It might be built into the whole passenger side battery tray. I haven't looked at my '21 intake heater relay bracket too close yet. I'm trying to see how easy it will be to retrofit an older style relay in my '21 with the recall. From what I can see on the parts diagrams they mount different, and I'm not exactly sure how.

Thanks in advance!

CJM

Reaction score
Is there any way you could look up the mounting bracket for the intake heater relay on a '19 HD cummins truck?

I don't think the OP is providing this service anymore. I asked about a set of TPMS Sensors over a week ago
and did not get a answer. He has been on the site every day since then but has not responded.

DougB

Reaction score
I don't think the OP is providing this service anymore. I asked about a set of TPMS Sensors over a week ago
and did not get a answer. He has been on the site every day since then but has not responded.
Well in OP’s defense, he offered help if you posted a VIN of the truck with the part of interest since his software looked up by VIN.

CJM

Reaction score
Well in OP’s defense, he offered help if you posted a VIN of the truck with the part of interest since his software looked up by VIN.

I've got to admit, I didn't notice he asked for a VIN.
I have to start reading the message better instead of just reading the title.

Jgouldski

Reaction score
Looking for the correct rear bumper "step pad" for 3C6UR5JJ5KG592691. Some sites are showing 3 options with no description to differentiate, and some only 1 option.

Also looking for the headlight/fog light switch bezel. The plastic bezel that actually snaps in over the switch component itself. Found a picture on the 5thgen forum of the bezel in question. It's the outermost plastic piece. The one that has the "Light Bar" button in the picture.

Lastly, the plastic bed rail covers. Mine is an 8' box and I *believe* the correct ones would be 68375108 and 68375109 but I want to make sure.

Thanks in advance!5A6B3B79-5B08-42A2-9DDD-25FD53A529BE.jpeg

Last edited:

01Time

Reaction score
Sorry guys...I've been crazy busy with some personal matters the last couple of weeks. I'll review what I've missed and try to get everyone taken care of.

01Time

Reaction score
Could I bother you for the proper part numbers for the TPMS for a 2021 3500 Dually with steel wheels?
Just looking for the sensors and screws because the OEM steel wheels I purchased already have the stems.

Thanks.....
Attached are the parts for the '21 3500 TPMS...if you need help narrowing them down let me know.

Attachments

• 605 - TIRE MONITORING SYSTEM.pdf
    132.3 KB · Views: 13

01Time

Reaction score
I just received Grille:68443251AA but I think it is for trucks with the front camera because the grille inserts fit but the Ram letters 68358570aa do not fit on this grille.
Can anyone confirm the part number for the night edition grille without the camera?

Am I able just to buy different Ram letters and install it without the camera. I dont feel like returning the grill if I dont have to

Thank you!
The grille letters should fit any grille. The only two part numbers listed for grille letters are 68358569AA (chrome) and 68358570AA (black). When I added surround view I took the letters and nostrils off my non-camera grill and installed them onto the grille with the camera. Did you get a backing plate for the new grille? Grille 68443251AA requires backing plate 68459117AA.

If you can get me a VIN of a night edition HD w/o surround view I can tell you what grille came with the truck.

Attached are a full list of the parts for the grilles.

Attachments

• 105 - NAMEPLATES, EMBLEMS AND MEDALLIONS.pdf
    138.3 KB · Views: 7
  • 405 - GRILLES.pdf
    191 KB · Views: 6

01Time

Reaction score
Looking for the correct rear bumper "step pad" for 3C6UR5JJ5KG592691. Some sites are showing 3 options with no description to differentiate, and some only 1 option.

Also looking for the headlight/fog light switch bezel. The plastic bezel that actually snaps in over the switch component itself. Found a picture on the 5thgen forum of the bezel in question. It's the outermost plastic piece. The one that has the "Light Bar" button in the picture.

Lastly, the plastic bed rail covers. Mine is an 8' box and I *believe* the correct ones would be 68375108 and 68375109 but I want to make sure.

Thanks in advance!View attachment 26012
Check out the attached files, they should have what you're looking for...if not let me know and I can look further.

Attachments

• 740 - PICKUP BOX, RAIL CAPS.pdf
    420.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 1710 - INSTRUMENT PANEL, UPPER.pdf
    121.4 KB · Views: 5
  • 310 - BUMPER, REAR.pdf
    207.7 KB · Views: 6

01Time

Reaction score

It might be built into the whole passenger side battery tray. I haven't looked at my '21 intake heater relay bracket too close yet. I'm trying to see how easy it will be to retrofit an older style relay in my '21 with the recall. From what I can see on the parts diagrams they mount different, and I'm not exactly sure how.

Thanks in advance!
I might need some more info, but check out the attached and hopefully that helps you out.

Attachments

• (2020 3500) 540 - RELAYS Air Intake Heater.pdf
    69 KB · Views: 5
  • (2019 2500) 540 - RELAYS Air Intake Heater.pdf
    67.3 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread