This past week, we broke down the detail surrounding the new Ram 2500 Rebel Crew Cab 4×4 package for the 2023 model year. With its Power Wagon styling, the new Rebel package will focus on offering 4×4 off-road capability with either HEMI gasoline or Cummins diesel power. But for those who still want the hardcore most off-road capable pickup on the market, the Power Wagon will still be available for 2023.
As the most capable production off-road truck in the industry, Power Wagon features a unique suspension, factory lift, electronic transfer case, locking front and rear differentials, electronic disconnecting front sway bar, and a 12,000-lb. WARN Zeon-12 winch with a synthetic line as standard equipment. Power Wagon also features a 360-degree camera, which includes forward-view camera gridlines to help navigate obstacles.
Our keen-eyed spy photographers happened to catch one of these updated 2023 Power Wagon models out testing this past week. It just so happens that this particular model is the luxury-oriented Power Wagon Level 3 package.
The Power Wagon Level 3 package includes the following equipment…
- 17 Speaker Harman Kardon® Premium Sound
- 2nd-Row In-Floor Storage Bins
- Automatic High-Beam Headlamp-Control
- Mirror-Mounted Auxiliary Reverse Lamps
- Bi-Function LED Projector Headlamps
- Black Exterior Mirrors
- Body-Color Door Handles
- Power Adjustable Convex Aux Mirrors
- Electronic Shift-On-The-Fly Transfer Case
- Exterior Mirrors with Supplemental Signals
- Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps
- Exterior Mirrors with Heating Element
- Exterior Mirrors with Memory
- Door Trim Panel Foam Bottle Insert
- Front and Rear Floor Mats
- Front Door Accent Lighting
- Power Wagon Vertical Bar Grille
- Aluminum Litho w/Black Trim Instrument Panel Bezels
- “Power Wagon” Instrument Panel Badge
- Leather-Trimmed Bucket Seats
- LED Dome Lamp with On / Off Switch
- LED Interior Lighting
- Luxury Door Trim Panel
- Mirror Running Lights
- Power Folding Black Trailer-Tow Mirrors w/ Memory
- Overhead LED Lamps
- Power Adjustable Pedals with Memory
- Premium Overhead Console
- Rain-Sensitive Windshield Wipers
- Rear Door Accent Lighting
- Remote-Proximity Keyless-Entry
- Remote-Start System
- Remote Tailgate-Release
- Black Rotary Shifter with Silver Stripe
- Security Alarm
- Sun Visors with Illuminated Vanity Mirrors
- Trailer-Tow Mirrors
- Uconnect® 5 Nav with 12.0-Inch Touch Screen Display
- Universal Garage-Door Opener
For 2023, the Ram 2500 Power Wagon Level 3 will gain an all-new 12-inch thin-film-transistor (TFT) gauge cluster, a new Sport Performance Hood, as well as the new power-telescoping mirrors found on other 2023 models. There have been a lot of love/hate responses to the spy photos of the new mirrors, but our sources have said they will be the most advanced mirrors ever designed by the Product Design Studio in Auburn Hills.
Those sources have indicated that there will be two variants available (manual adjust/power adjust). The new mirrors will power extend and be integrated into the memory seat controls. The new design incorporates some current and new technologies into a sophisticated unit. This includes LED turn signals, puddle lights, electronic control glass, temperature sensor, heated main and spotter glass, blind-spot indicator, rear and front utility lights, 360-degree camera, and tow camera.
We are told, that production of the 2023 Ram Heavy Duty pickups and chassis cabs will start on Monday, October 3rd, 2022 at the Saltillo Truck Assembly Plant in Mexico.
Stay tuned to HDRams.com for all the latest news, information, and rumors surrounding the Ram Heavy Duty lineup.
2023 Ram 2500 Power Wagon Level 3 Photo Gallery: