The wait is over! The first batch of 2023 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty pickups have started arriving in dealers’ inventories across the southwest.
For 2023, Ram’s toughest and most capable series of pickups have received a number of new updates. Shown in two different Mega Cab flavors (Laramie Night Edition and Limited Longhorn) here, the 2023 Ram 2500/3500 might look similar to the 2022 models but there are several new technologies onboard to assist those who tow and to give the driver even more information at their fingertips than ever before.
These updates include:
- An available 12-inch frameless digital cluster offering almost two dozen different interactive menus. The full-color cluster features five reconfigurable tiles for at-a-glance data or quick and easy access to the most used information. The driver can choose between both digital or traditional analog instrumentation. All cluster settings can be saved to a user profile.
- A new digital rearview mirror with side camera integration is available for 2023. The digital rearview mirror displays video in real-time from a rear-facing camera and can be turned off to revert to a traditional reflective mirror.
- Trailer Reverse Steering Control is now available on Heavy Duty and allows the driver to enter a few measurements before the camera tracks the trailer position to back up and guide the trailer. Rotate the dial left or right in the direction you want the trailer to go while the system controls the steering wheel.
- A new Sport Performance Hood is now available on Laramie and Limited Sport and Night Editions, Power Wagon, and the all-new off-road-oriented Rebel models.
- Next-Gen Trailer-Tow Mirrors with telescoping capability are now available across the lineup.
- There are also new camera system enhancements, including the new Trailer Tow pages app, multiple view modes, behind-trailer view, and blind-spot view.
For 2023, the Ram 2500/3500 is available in 4 different body configurations:
- Regular Cab 8-foot bed
- Crew Cab 6-foot, 4-inch bed
- Crew Cab 8-foot bed
- Mega Cab 6-foot, 4-inch bed (4×4 only)
Ram offers the Ram 2500/3500 in 7 different trim levels for 2023:
- Tradesman (N/A on Mega Cab 6-foot, 4-inch)
- Big Horn/Lone Star (N/A on Mega Cab 6-foot, 4-inch)
- Power Wagon (Crew Cab 6-foot, 4-inch bed only)
- Rebel (Crew Cab 6-foot, 4-inch bed only)
- Laramie (N/A on Regular Cab 8-foot bed)
- Limited Longhorn (N/A on Regular Cab 8-foot bed)
- Limited (N/A on Regular Cab 8-foot bed)
Customers can choose from a wide number of colors for their 2023 Ram 2500/3500:
- Delmonico Red Pearl
- Flame Red
- Hydro Blue
- Granite Crystal Metallic
- Billet Silver Metallic
- Diamond Black Crystal Pearl
- Bright White
- Olive Green
- Patriot Blue Pearl
- Pearl White
Customers can opt for a two-tone color scheme on certain models:
- Diamond Black Crystal Pearl (Power Wagon & Rebel)
- RV Match Walnut Brown Metallic (Limited Longhorn)
There are also a number of low-volume exterior colors available for Tradesman and Big Horn/Lone Star models:
- Case IH Red
- Construction Yellow
- Detonator Yellow
- Light Green
- Midnight Blue
- National Safety Yellow
- New Holland Blue
- Omaha Orange
- Republic Blue
- School Blue Yellow
- Timberline Green
- Utility Orange
Both of the trucks shown here are currently in inventory at Johnson Auto Plaza in Brighton, Colorado.
For more information on ordering or availability of a 2023 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty can contact their local Ram Truck dealer. All Ram Heavy Duty trucks are produced at the Stellantis Saltillo Truck Assembly Plant in Saltillo, Mexico.
2023 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty Image Gallery: