Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your gun is poop

Dinky503

Reaction score
You gotta stack a bunch of them up month after month or like 1 per quarter, then you always have something new to enjoy.

I got 4 I am waiting on now. My buddy that is a FFL might make me a responsible employee. Then I can check items out for test or customer demonstrations. So I might not have to wait 9months to play lol.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I got 4 I am waiting on now. My buddy that is a FFL might make me a responsible employee. Then I can check items out for test or customer demonstrations. So I might not have to wait 9months to play lol.

They still let you have fun stuff in Oregon?

BTW, I feel for ya man, we're behind enemy lines here in Colorado too. Shame what this state has become.

Dinky503

Reaction score
They still let you have fun stuff in Oregon?

BTW, I feel for ya man, we're behind enemy lines here in Colorado too. Shame what this state has become.

Yeah for now. I have been buying for the last 4 years knowing it could happen. Measure 114 just heard closing arguments so we will probably hear next week. Senate bill 348 got hung up from our republican senators by them walking out. I there are still a few on my list but already way way over my original budget lmao. Yeah I've been reading on most the states and laws they are trying to pass, it's all a shame. Keep stacking ammo and gear its not over yet.

McHenry2500

Reaction score
Went and did a little international shopping yesterday.
Brazilian Rossi R92 16" barrel in .357 mag.
Italian Pietta 1873 Great Westeren II in .357 mag.
I picked up the same Rossi in stainless a few months ago and I really like it so far. My dad has the 24" octagon barrel model and I have been very impressed with the accuracy when shooting standard factory loads.
rossi.jpg

Crusty old shellback

Reaction score
Yea, I had one a few decades ago and really liked it. So I stuck with what I knew.
Local gun shop has a 1911 Colt Govt issue competition in 9 mm. Might be my next purchase.
Used the Colt 1911 45 ACP in the Navy. Qualified expert on the combat course with it. Really liked it. Hated the Berratta when they swapped to it.

EvoRaat

Reaction score
What the hell...here's my list: Colt 1911 Defender 45 ACP, Benelli 12 ga. Ducks Unlimited SuperNova, Colt AR-15 2.23/5.56 and lastly Henry Lever Action .22 for spits n giggles.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
What the hell...here's my list: Colt 1911 Defender 45 ACP, Benelli 12 ga. Ducks Unlimited SuperNova, Colt AR-15 2.23/5.56 and lastly Henry Lever Action .22 for spits n giggles.
Henry 22 is super fun. I acquired a youth model and I love how compact it is. Now, if only I could find someone to thread it..

arx237

Reaction score
Henry 22 is super fun. I acquired a youth model and I love how compact it is. Now, if only I could find someone to thread it..
Its also one of my favorites but I havent seen much in the way of a suppressor you didnt have to remove to reload it. A qd would be easier but again I havent seen one that doesnt interfere with the tube. There was a dude that bent his tube slightly downward and that apparently worked great but looked kinda goofy. I lost interest after that gem.

jetrinka

Reaction score
My freshly built 10/22 LVT. Brand new and sent it off right away to Randy at CT Precision for the abbreviated tune up he offers.

Got it back and installed a Kidd single stage trigger set to about 3.5#, Kidd charging handle and a pair of Kidd trigger housing pins.

Leopold VX Freedom 3-9X33 EFR scope held down by some of their PRW2 rings.

Still waiting on a Surefire Ryder I have in ATF jail but it’s time to go punch some holes in stuff!

B924039A-7FE8-4C9B-9761-3F1257DA6858.jpeg

Last edited:

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
My freshly built 10/22 LVT. Brand new and sent it off right away to Randy at CT Precision for the abbreviated tune up he offers.

Got it back and installed a Kidd single stage trigger set to about 3.5#, Kidd charging handle and a pair of Kidd trigger housing pins.

Leopold VX Freedom 3-9X33 EFR scope held down by some of their PRW2 rings.

Still waiting on a Surefire Ryder I have in ATF jail but it’s time to go punch some holes in stuff!

View attachment 60144
Nice rifle!

Why do you guys dry your dishes on the floor?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice rifle!

Why do you guys dry your dishes on the floor?

Thanks I like it a lot so far! We'll see how it shoots.

Lol that's the counter top. Although if one wanted more counter space I suppose the floor would be a wonderful solutuion! :p

Threw me too. The window trim/bottom confused ma brain.

I was trying to imagine a case where someone would put baseboard tile that far up a wall.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if I posted this.

• SA Loaded in God's caliber with some user upgrades and a mild trigger buff hosting a SilencerCo Osprey
  • One of my Sig P226 - a CPO refurb from Sig hosting the BOGO Omega I got for the price of the stamp paying full MSRP on the Osprey
  • Ruger MKIV 22/45 Lite hosting my TBAC 22 TD
  • Sig (GSG) 1911-22

All run great suppressed as do all my guns/rifles that can host a silencer.

1690500797443.jpeg

Blythkd1

Reaction score
Just a little curious here. And you have to realize I'm a wheel gun guy at heart. I do own one semi in 40 S&W. But I just have to ask about the cans. They seem so big when they're the size of the gun itself. So am I to assume handguns are like women? The bigger the can the hotter they are? Or what?

Users who are viewing this thread