Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Salvage-guy

Reaction score
This is my favorite thread on all the other forums I’m part of it. I haven’t seen it on this sight. If I’m duplicating, I’ll delete! But here is what I did today.
I put on Diesel Fuel and DEF caps and called about Ranch Hand replacement bumper I’m ordering.View attachment 4679View attachment 4681
Like those caps a lot. Where did you pick those up?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Well boys my late Christmas present was a effed tailgate courteous of a pubesant teenager. Any way Good news is parts are in and I dropped the truck off for repairs at the body shop.

View attachment 70962

Twinsies!

(post postmenopausal wife jackknifed boat trailer).

1711426679234.jpeg

JABAR357

Reaction score
So I added some lights under my hood so I can under there if I ever have any trouble. Turned out pretty slick.
I’ve seen this done before and it is on my bucket list. What kind of switch are you using to control the lights? I’m looking for some type of mercury switch to turn on the lights when the hood is up.

WisHawk

Reaction score
I have had this light kit bookmarked for a while.
Need to just get it ordered.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Twinsies!

(post postmenopausal wife jackknifed boat trailer).

View attachment 70973
Ouch! I almost did that to mine. I did not have the 5th wheel trailer up high enough and it has the gooseneck hitch on it. Luckily i just tapped it and put a nick in the plastic cap. Same trailer as yours, 303rls GD

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Ouch! I almost did that to mine. I did not have the 5th wheel trailer up high enough and it has the gooseneck hitch on it. Luckily i just tapped it and put a nick in the plastic cap. Same trailer as yours, 303rls GD
Might be mistaken about the trailer, I thought it was you that had it in your sig but I don’t see it now

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

My 04 2500 had a small kingpin kiss in the tailgate. Totally my lack of attention.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
My 04 2500 had a small kingpin kiss in the tailgate. Totally my lack of attention.
So I’m not the only one. I have the crossover box on my 22 and the goosebox hangs lower then a fifth wheel hitch making it harder to see and clear. I only have to raise it high enough to clear the ball. Luckily no damge to the tailgate itself.

Crashresq21

Reaction score
Seems pretty dumb that in my Laramie there is no lower glovebox light. The plug for power is there and clipped into the blanking plate. Fixed with a $8 Amazon part and less than a minute of my time.

View attachment 46330
I went looking in my 23 Rebel and can find the plug. Any better description where to look for the plug? Pulled the box and side panel with zero luck.

arx237

Reaction score
I went looking in my 23 Rebel and can find the plug. Any better description where to look for the plug? Pulled the box and side panel with zero luck.
There was someone else I think that was saying they didn't have it on their '23. The plug itself was basically snapped into the back of the light blanking plate on the right hand side of the glove box. It was very obvious.

jsalbre

Reaction score
I can confirm the glovebox light plug doesn’t exist on my ‘23 Rebel either.

I was rather annoyed by that, but honestly I’ve never actually needed more light in my glovebox.

Crashresq21

Reaction score
I can confirm the glovebox light plug doesn’t exist on my ‘23 Rebel either.

I was rather annoyed by that, but honestly I’ve never actually needed more light in my glovebox.
Yeah I agreed. I guess people use the upper more than the lower hence no light.

Users who are viewing this thread