Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

GatorNation

Reaction score
We gonna get some night shots? Those look nice!

Before:
IMG_3337.jpeg
After:
IMG_3344.jpeg
What license plate bracket did you order to get them vertical? I only see one with them horizontal in the picture on the site.
Search “Feniex T3 License Plate Bracket Kit WHITE Surface Mount Grill Grille Light LED” on the ‘Bay.

Attachments

• IMG_3344.jpeg
    IMG_3344.jpeg
    380.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3344.jpeg
    IMG_3344.jpeg
    380.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the photos are labeled backwards.

Might be an issue with how they were attached or a mobile issue maybe ?? On desktop I see these two images, but the attachments are all the same image so something was sideways lol. Either way it does actually look better to me with the discrepancies probably being contrast between the truck camera, screen, and then taking a picture of that with a phone camera. You'll notice the tree is way more visible in the screenshots I attached -

1704299119061.png
1704299138996.png

AH64ID

Staff member
Reaction score
Might be an issue with how they were attached or a mobile issue maybe ?? On desktop I see these two images, but the attachments are all the same image so something was sideways lol. Either way it does actually look better to me with the discrepancies probably being contrast between the truck camera, screen, and then taking a picture of that with a phone camera. You'll notice the tree is way more visible in the screenshots I attached -

View attachment 67463
View attachment 67464

The photos are different and the one labeled after appears darker.

IMG_8955.jpeg

Last edited:

Matt58

Reaction score
The part of the rear bumper where the plate mounts has a slight angle to it, meaning the lights mounted to the license plate frame are slightly angled upward.

At distance, the angle is much more pronounced. In the “after” pic, the tree way in the back is illuminated but the driveway behind isn’t anymore illuminated than the “before” pic.

Just my observations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speedracer93CobraR

Reaction score
Added the Vice Design hidden winch mount with a Badlands Apex 12K winch. So far everything works great ! Took about 4 hours doing this myself without removing the front bumper.
Any tips or input on this install? Would you remove the bumper if you did it again?

NC Rebel

Reaction score
Any tips or input on this install? Would you remove the bumper if you did it again?
I think it might have been easier removing the front bumper, but I think that would have added more time. The winch and vice design bracket are pretty heavy , I'd suggest another set of hands to help guide it in place. I scratched up the winch a little using a small flat utv jack lifting it. Other than that , it's not a difficult install, take your time lay out all the parts and get after it.

PGHChris81

Reaction score
Took advantage of the unseasonably warm weather this past weekend and rolled in a bedliner as my truck didn’t come with a factory one. A custom color spray in job around me is right about $1K OTD.

I went the DIY route used Monstaliner in a color called D.O.A., which is a fairly light grey. It’s definitely not for everyone but I’m liking the look so far. Will be nice not to get burned by a black liner in the summer.
That looks great!

Users who are viewing this thread