Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

WarrenD

Reaction score
Quick shot from the trailhead this morning. 13 miles round trip and only saw one other couple out there. Love central Oregon.
OA

qCrc33z.jpg

5IOs0Gu.jpg
MAN O MAN! look at all that pre seasoned fire wood :)

whitexc

Reaction score
I missed the bells and whistles, my guy at the local dealership made me a smok’n deal, couldn’t pass up the opportunity (6th Ram I’ve bought from him).

Yeah once you have some of the fancy you expect it lol. Big Horn? What level? You will have to follow up on the mirrors and other goodies once you have some seat time. Great color. I really dig the hood plus minimal badging.

Sent from me

Grateful Dad

Reaction score
Yeah once you have some of the fancy you expect it lol. Big Horn? What level? You will have to follow up on the mirrors and other goodies once you have some seat time. Great color. I really dig the hood plus minimal badging.

Sent from me

This one’s a 2024 Laramie Night Edition. Love the new mirrors so far, after having the “old” tow mirrors on all of my previous Rams, these blow them away in function and features. I like the minimal badging as well, saves me from having to de-badge this one. The hood is cool, I could do without it but it’s part of the night edition or sport package.

Users who are viewing this thread