Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Gondul

Prince of Pintops
Reaction score
Other than the stabilizer issue, how do you feel about the Synergy HD Linkage so far?
Seems to be a well thought out and sturdy piece of kit...
Measuring the length on the OEM tie rod and drag link were about the 'worst' of it... well, that and getting anti-seize all over the place because that crap is the glitter of the automotive world.

Truck is up on stands until I get the relocation bracket I need... I'll post impressions once it is all back together and has had an alignment.

polcat

Reaction score
Well, more like what I did over the past two days. Yesterday: oil change, cleaned and rotated wheels, inspected DEF injector for buildup (none), and replaced CCV filter. Today: installed Mag-Hytec deep transmission pan. It's a very nice product by the way. If there is anything I can recommend when changing out your transmission fluid, get a large drain pan (mine is a Lisle 7.5 gal), raise the truck up on something, even a 2x4 under each wheel would've made a difference), and get one of the metal spin-on filter adapters. Everything nearly came to a halt after I crossthreaded the plastic adapter on the new filter. Fortunately, I was able to reuse the plastic adapter from the old filter, which was also nearly messed up.

kbr90210

Reaction score
Haloview magnetic monitor mount for RV Cameras, You can disassemble the Haloview mount and remove the metal plate from the plastic adhesive base by removing the 6 screws and some minor prying or cut the surrounding legs of the of adhesive base pad to keep a little bit of height.

I then mounted the plate to the Rubgrid mount.

Magnet Mount
RubGrid Base Only
Front_View.jpgMount_with_base.jpgRear_View.jpg

Last edited:

Grateful Dad

Reaction score
Installed the OEM Fender Flares since Ram cut it from the 23 Laramie :mad:

View attachment 53009
I noticed those weren’t standard anymore, the OEM flares still have the tabs on the back for the holes in the fender?

Other change I noticed at least on the ‘23 Tradesman here locally is there is no engine fender badges or RAM door badges.

jsalbre

Reaction score
I noticed those weren’t standard anymore, the OEM flares still have the tabs on the back for the holes in the fender?

Other change I noticed at least on the ‘23 Tradesman here locally is there is no engine fender badges or RAM door badges.
They cut Hemi badges from all trims this year. I'm kind of annoyed since I liked them, and I'm not sure I'd be able to get them placed in the proper position and straight if I ordered some on my own.

whitexc

Reaction score
They cut Hemi badges from all trims this year. I'm kind of annoyed since I liked them, and I'm not sure I'd be able to get them placed in the proper position and straight if I ordered some on my own.

Not going full de-badge but am taking the Hemi emblems off my ‘21. The passenger side is actually noticeably crooked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread