Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

dieselscout80

Reaction score
Have been slowly checking things off the to-do list on the new rig over the first few weeks of owning it.
1. Got rid of all the chrome badging and the sport decal
2. Ditched the chrome steps
3. swapped the wheels with a set of Black Thret Offroads which are more agressive than I was hoping, but couldnt pass up the deal on offerup.
4. New-to-me trifold hard bed cover (not pictured)
5. Removed plastic bumper valence and added a CJC Intercooler cover
6. S&B Intake (not pictured)
7. Thuren 1" soft ride level coils in the front with Fox 2.0 shocks and adjustable trackbar

Need to decide on a final route for the wheels so I can get the tire decision made, but still quite a bit of tread on these Falken AT3s that were on it when I bought it, so not in a rush there.

Day of delivery:
View attachment 62946

Update before level:
View attachment 62947

Intercooler Guard/Valance update:
View attachment 62948
How did you remove the Sport decals?

1stindoor

Reaction score
Last edited:

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
That’s the only way I’ve ever seen it done, including the windshield
my guy has a template machine....types in your car and what year and which window he wants and poof! spits out a pre cut piece of tint....now on the windshield he still does it on the outside due to it having to be preshrunk....

unclelala

Reaction score
Ordered them through ebay. $40 with shipping. I'll see if I can find the link.

My problem is I have a chrome lock nut on each wheel which I'd rather not part with considering the rise in crime in the neighbourhood.
If I painted it to match the black nuts, I'm sure it will be chipping off and look like **** in no time with the salt and sandy roads.

1stindoor

Reaction score
I'm certain I'll have to eventually paint or replace these too. But they look nice today. I didn't even look for locking lugnuts in black...hmmmmm

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
My problem is I have a chrome lock nut on each wheel which I'd rather not part with considering the rise in crime in the neighbourhood.
If I painted it to match the black nuts, I'm sure it will be chipping off and look like **** in no time with the salt and sandy roads.

Maybe a black plastic cap from Amazon? I put some dark grey ones on my RS4 (knockoffs) summer wheels for my Audi to match the center caps.

relbus

Reaction score
Finally got around to giving the truck a good bath!
712d140ebfee7f730009de479554f4f1.jpg

a11b40e0c0a1c3627c1fcae84aa6fa4d.jpg

unclelala

Reaction score
Maybe a black plastic cap from Amazon? I put some dark grey ones on my RS4 (knockoffs) summer wheels for my Audi to match the center caps.
Dose anyone know what size for these caps, there are a few sizes, the lock nuts are bigger I believe so what dimension would I have to measure to get the correct size for the lock nuts?

sawpdx

Reaction score
Take a look at McGard Security Products.

WisHawk

Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread