Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Dyoung82010

Reaction score
As far as the AMP power steps, I sent in the question about the 2023 Mega Cab Hemi 2500 and I got back no info other than they are always looking to add new products. I stopped in my 4 Wheel Parts store and they said they should work. I heard the air bag equipment can get in the way but I don’t have them so I am going to give it a shot. If anyone heard anything, please post it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poolmonkey

Reaction score
As far as the AMP power steps, I sent in the question about the 2023 Mega Cab Hemi 2500 and I got back no info other than they are always looking to add new products. I stopped in my 4 Wheel Parts store and they said they should work. I heard the air bag equipment can get in the way but I don’t have them so I am going to give it a shot. If anyone heard anything, please post it.

do you have the MDS dampeners on both sides of the frame?

Drew M

Reaction score

I too am interested.

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
All I see is a mess, my OCD gets the best of me and my garage is really dirty in the photo lol!

But thanks, it was well worth it building it!
next year im knocking down my 30x50 and adding another 30x50 slab next to it to make it 60x50 with 14ft ceilings...did you spray foam in between the outer and inner metal? that interior is so clean looking....and are those all mini splits on the wall or propane heaters?

elephantrider

Hydraulic Lifter Crew
Reaction score
the pitch and yaw screen? I  think there is a way in alfa, but not sure exaxtly where. maybe @Jimmy07 can advise, when he gets a free munute.

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
next year im knocking down my 30x50 and adding another 30x50 slab next to it to make it 60x50 with 14ft ceilings...did you spray foam in between the outer and inner metal? that interior is so clean looking....and are those all mini splits on the wall or propane heaters?

Yes I went with the spray foam. Thanks, I don’t know if I did it again if I’d do all white tin on the interior, it’s definitely bright with it. But I think some contrast would have been better, like a grey tin or something. I did a Bigass fan on the ceiling which I really enjoy and the lights I went with are killer!

They are all mini splits on the wall. Then I have floor heat. I basically just use the mini splits for AC in the summer months.

Users who are viewing this thread