Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What did you do TO your RAM today?

mountainears

Reaction score
3fe46b31e34c719b19dbbe16b99112ee.jpg

Installed the new VIOFO A139 Pro dash cam today. Was going to tap the mirror but the wire kits are a ways off. Just ram the hardwire kit down and used the power / ACC wires that are part of the Aux wiring kit. Put in the rear camera as well, will see how it goes.

Also hooked up AlphaOBD again to enable the cargo/ mirror lights wile moving (disabled in California….).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ollicat

Reaction score
Well, I was GOING to install my just received license plate on my new 23, 2500 Laramie Mega Cab but I really don't know the process. There are no holes where the license plate goes but a few other indentions around that area. Is there a bracket or something I am missing? Can someone guide me in how to install my new license plate? Then I will be on the board for "what I did to my Ram today." :)

OldJeepsNewTrucks

Reaction score
Well, I was GOING to install my just received license plate on my new 23, 2500 Laramie Mega Cab but I really don't know the process. There are no holes where the license plate goes but a few other indentions around that area. Is there a bracket or something I am missing? Can someone guide me in how to install my new license plate? Then I will be on the board for "what I did to my Ram today." :)
If your talking about front, then yes there is a bracket/holder you need. Should be a cheap part. I know MD specifically ordered me one since Texas is a front plate state but Louisiana is not.

Johnnynapalm

Reaction score
If your talking about front, then yes there is a bracket/holder you need. Should be a cheap part. I know MD specifically ordered me one since Texas is a front plate state but Louisiana is not.
I made a plate holder and attached it to the tow hooks so I didn’t have to drill into my bumper anywhere

Attachments

• CDD807E9-BE87-448F-B8C9-85C79CC1EDF5.jpeg
    CDD807E9-BE87-448F-B8C9-85C79CC1EDF5.jpeg
    251 KB · Views: 118

Drew M

Reaction score
I had doubled checked with Granger to ensure I got one. I need it for Missouri. The bracket attaches to the front bumper.

ollicat

Reaction score
I had doubled checked with Granger to ensure I got one. I need it for Missouri. The bracket attaches to the front bumper.
No I was talking about the back license plate. Any ideas? Do I just drill into the plastic? There are no holes marked. Or is there a bracket for the back?

sawpdx

Reaction score
I bought new license plate covers and used self drilling screws to mount them on the bumpers. Carefully drilled thru the plastic.

mountainears

Reaction score
Finally got started on my BajaDesigns linkable light kit for the Ram truck. I created a thread with more pics of the brackets and some other details. Still need to do the wiring.

be6fba1f15b19bee11bc7c302fba96c3.jpg

d8835093e67f5cca89a290e48902641b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread