Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are people using for leveling/lift kits?

Cummins3

Reaction score
37x12.50 on 20x9 trail ready HD20’s.
12.50’s were a miscommunication, will he found 13.50 next set of tires.
Looks good those don't look like 37s on 20s.

Can you measure the total height of the truck ground to shark fin

Dwilly

Reaction score
Am I the only one who absolutely loves the stock night edition wheels. Robust, great finish, easy to clean. I'm gonna keep them, space them out 1.5 inches and put 37s on them.

Cummins3

Reaction score
Am I the only one who absolutely loves the stock night edition wheels. Robust, great finish, easy to clean. I'm gonna keep them, space them out 1.5 inches and put 37s on them.
I like them to was thinking of doing 35s . If you do 37 or find any pics with stockers with 35 or 37 like your talking about post them

dieselbeef

Reaction score
so to add a 2 inch leveling kit..spacer like the zone for instance..i also will have to get the adj trac bar? to recenter the axle in the truck...

Squatch

Reaction score
so to add a 2 inch leveling kit..spacer like the zone for instance..i also will have to get the adj trac bar? to recenter the axle in the truck...
You don’t have to, it just may bother you when you see your driver side tire sticking out a little further than your passenger side. I noticed no difference in steering or handling before and after adding it. I waited several months before I did it.

Dwilly

Reaction score
It sticks about 0.5 of an inch further out on the driver side with my 2.5 inch Carli leveling coils. It annoys me so I will definitely get the adjustable track bar soon. Also set up my front end to Thuren specs. 0.0 total toe and 4 degrees of caster. Running 37 inch Ridge grapplers.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Looks great Dilly! I also have a Night Edition Flame Red. Looking at this gives me a good idea of how my truck will look. Once my Carli Pin top comes in. I suck at waiting. I went with new wheels and will sell my stock 20s.

Dwilly

Reaction score
Are u on factory airride?? What's the height of the garage u park in 7' or 8'
No air ride. Stock rear(for now), garage is about 7'10 at the door. We lucked out with that. When I order the Thuren track bar I'll also get his rear +1 inch springs. 1 inch of rake on a big truck looks proper. Sits dead level right now.

techster82

Reaction score
No air ride. Stock rear(for now), garage is about 7'10 at the door. We lucked out with that. When I order the Thuren track bar I'll also get his rear +1 inch springs. 1 inch of rake on a big truck looks proper. Sits dead level right now.
Did you end up going with wheel spacers as well?

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
Doesn't need a lift...just a level :)
I purchased a 2” BDS / FOX 2.0 kit in anticipation of needing the level.

But, even with the AEV bumper/ Warn winch, the front is only 1.75” lower than the rear.

So, I installed the shocks and left the level kit in the box.

Dwilly

Reaction score
I purchased a 2” BDS / FOX 2.0 kit in anticipation of needing the level.

But, even with the AEV bumper/ Warn winch, the front is only 1.75” lower than the rear.

So, I installed the shocks and left the level kit in the box.
That's not very much at all. Mine was box stock and had almost 2.75 inches of rake. Now it is dead level.

Users who are viewing this thread