Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 12.0 Update

maxx442

Reaction score
Just noticed that I posted in the 12.0 section, not the 8.4. Ram Uconnect website says I have the latest version and won't let me download it even though it's not working.

Since I am here, does anyone have either the current version or one version previous?

scdo

Reaction score
I am experiencing the exact same issues since mine updated yesterday. It also changed mine to a 24 hour clock display. Every time I press the Apps icon it defaults to the climate control screen. Vehicle icon brings up blank screen. Also, every time I start the truck it comes up with the home/split screen instead of the last screen displayed before shut down.
I found a partial workaround (assuming your situation is similar). Get rid of any homescreen with Carplay using half the screen. It may still default to a party selected Home mode but it will not mess with display of Carplay.

mountainears

Reaction score
My 22 just OTA updated to MY23.T25.51-PROD

Two things. First, I thought that the version part that has the MYXX would match the year of your truck with each MY running a different version track? I guess I was wrong in assuming MY meant model year in this case?

Anyone discover anything new / good in this release?
74e36bff0e1879bdc1c013b079b5cf0f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Davea86

Reaction score
I'm still on 25.17 on my 22 3500. Wish mine would update like some of the others. Seems like there is update 25.48 and 25.51 now according to this thread. Patiently waiting

PrescottNorm

Reaction score
Why won't RAM would post somewhere in more detail as to "What's New" with these software updates? Like items "2. Maps and 3. Radio reset", what changed or improved in these?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
My 22 just OTA updated to MY23.T25.51-PROD

Two things. First, I thought that the version part that has the MYXX would match the year of your truck with each MY running a different version track? I guess I was wrong in assuming MY meant model year in this case?

Anyone discover anything new / good in this release?
74e36bff0e1879bdc1c013b079b5cf0f.jpg

T25.51 is a fix for the T25.48 software they recently pushed on the 2022’s.
T25.48 made the individual side camera and trailer surround view soft keys disappear from the cameras menu. The reason that happened is because 25.48 is a MY2023 software, and it’s looking for the 2023 model year from the BCM configuration.

Steve_Cornell

Reaction score
T25.48 made the individual side camera and trailer surround view soft keys disappear from the cameras menu. The reason that happened is because 25.48 is a MY2023 software, and it’s looking for the 2023 model year from the BCM configuration.
Jimmy07, Is there a way to get these updates or does the radio just do it when it wants too?
I've had mine connected to my home internet several times and it scans but doesn't update anything, I need to double check my version tomorrow but I think it said 17. something ???

Thegame

Reaction score
Does anyone have the T25.51 files in my 2023 module, I don't have a GPS or sxm signal

g00fy

Reaction score
There's supposed to be a new update being released November 17 as part of a recall to fix some reverse camera issues. I'm wondering what that will fix and what else it will break.

Last edited:

Thegame

Reaction score
There's supposed to be a new update being released November 17 as part of a recall to fix reverse camera issues. I'm wondering what what that will fix and break
then I will be able to live for a while without GPS or satellite radio. See if I can see an update for my 2023 uc5

Flea

Reaction score
Jimmy07, Is there a way to get these updates or does the radio just do it when it wants too?
I've had mine connected to my home internet several times and it scans but doesn't update anything, I need to double check my version tomorrow but I think it said 17. something ???

Mine is at FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD
Seems like updates are released is stages. Not sure how it works, but some people seem to get them much quicker than some of us.
Anyone figure out where to get the update files so we can do it manually.

joshuaeb09

Reaction score
Mine is at FCA-MY23.T25.48-PROD
Seems like updates are released is stages. Not sure how it works, but some people seem to get them much quicker than some of us.
Anyone figure out where to get the update files so we can do it manually.

I posted a link to the drive folder I use in the other uConnect thread. Since I did a 8.4 Non-Nav to 12.1 upgrade and I'm also connected services deleted I'll never get OTA's so I have to manually upgrade. If you keep that drive folder bookmarked/saved you can check it from time to time for updates if you're not getting OTA's in a timely manner. Not all of the updates get posted there as someone at a dealer has to pull them (usually only for TSB/Recalls).

Flea

Reaction score
I posted a link to the drive folder I use in the other uConnect thread. Since I did a 8.4 Non-Nav to 12.1 upgrade and I'm also connected services deleted I'll never get OTA's so I have to manually upgrade. If you keep that drive folder bookmarked/saved you can check it from time to time for updates if you're not getting OTA's in a timely manner. Not all of the updates get posted there as someone at a dealer has to pull them (usually only for TSB/Recalls).

Awesome, thank you

jebruns

Reaction score
I don't see 25.51 on the Google drive. I'm currently on 25.48. Should I jump right to 27.46?

12aklabs

Reaction score
New 2023. Mine is FCA-MY23.T27.46-PROD

Is this the latest or is there a newer update?

jebruns

Reaction score
Yes, 25.51 was a quick fix for one issue, and 27.46 includes that fix anyway.
Thanks again. Worked perfectly, and fixed my TTPMS issue. Update took about 10-15 minutes from a thumb drive.

jebruns

Reaction score
Looks like it was too good to be true. My TTPMS's are back to not being seen. Darn. I have not done a factory reset yet though.

Users who are viewing this thread