Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uconnect 12.0 Update

coalson.foss

Reaction score
Is this the latest Uconnect 12.0 update? I had to manually update mine with a USB flash drive. My truck is a 2022 3500 SRW 4X4 mega cab.

1670354399562.png

jebruns

Reaction score
Yep, 26.15 is the latest. But AFAIK, it has not been pushed out officially. You have to sideload it. Is that how you did yours up to that level? I sideloaded it on my 22 a month or so ago. Been running well for me.

tkabrick

Reaction score
No, the latest is 26.17 that was just released last week and is rolling out. 26.15 was never officially released and RamCares on other forums are continually asking people how they got that release as it was never pushed out. Hopefully those on 26.15 will still receive the OTA to 26.17

Blythkd1

Reaction score
Any idea what all it's supposed to fix? Just multiple glitches?

JimKIII

Reaction score
Any idea what all it's supposed to fix? Just multiple glitches?
Unfortunately, unless a TSB fix forces a software update there seems to be no way one can find out with is in an update. This has always been a bone of contention for me, but I'm told to just suck it up and play along. As with Microsoft Windows updates and other application updates I have the option of whether the update gets downloaded or not. That way I have a little control. With these always connected vehicles now, the only option I have as the owner is to postpone an update temporarily. If I delay too long it's forced down my throat whether I want it or not. I don't buy the argument that an update can be so critical to safety that Stellantis MUST be able to force download it. These rigs have been out long enough that I'm sure any critical safety issues have already been addressed. If not, then we should be warned that an update is critical to life and limb. In a very rare case like that I would agree to a forced update - but it would have to be made crystal clear why. Anyway, that's all wishful thinking.

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
No, the latest is 26.17 that was just released last week and is rolling out. 26.15 was never officially released and RamCares on other forums are continually asking people how they got that release as it was never pushed out. Hopefully those on 26.15 will still receive the OTA to 26.17
It actually was released, and that’s how the usb version was created- by using a VIN that already received it. They ended up stopping the update because of a battery drain issue. That’s one of the issues 26.17 addresses.
139214CB-85C2-4502-8981-865BC6FD3B7B.jpeg

coalson.foss

Reaction score
If not, will someone be able to share the link for download like I did for the 26.15

jsalbre

Reaction score
That’s a pretty significant number of fixes and improvements.

Reactions: CFE

mountainears

Reaction score
Wonder how they distribute this stuff. Looks like my 22 is a couple versions back. I have seen at least one update happen OTA so I know that works. But when I go to the UConnect site and put my VIN in the system says I’m current which is clearly not the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flea

Reaction score
Anyone find the link to the 25.17 update?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Anyone find the link to the 25.17 update?

25.17? There is a 25.7, but I don’t think I ever posted it publicly because Ram never ended up using it.
26.17 is the newest, and I’ll post it when I can get it.

Flea

Reaction score
25.17? There is a 25.7, but I don’t think I ever posted it publicly because Ram never ended up using it.
26.17 is the newest, and I’ll post it when I can get it.

Sorry, fat fingered that one.

I meant 26.17

Awesome, thank you

Diesel42

Reaction score
I thought the uconnect downloaded the updates behind the scene automatically? Are we supposed to download these updates from somewhere and install ourselves? If so. where do I find them and the downlaod precedures?
Thanks

mountainears

Reaction score
Supposed to happen over the air. But seems to not happen for all or in a timely manner to all.

Users who are viewing this thread