Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Price negotiated from MSRP

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
I live in central FL and have some friends that live in Cookeville. Might even be able to talk the wife into tagging along foe that trip. Plus I think it's a little closer than even MD. Gonna have to make sure ibreach out to them as well...

jebruns

Reaction score
Nice to hear there are more dealers doing this kind of stuff now!

Savage99ss

Reaction score
Sorry it’s located in Antioch, TN. Still very close to Nashville

Sales guy name is Hunter.

kry226

Reaction score
What's the best way to get in contact with MD? With a delivery of mid-July 2023, at what point would y'all drop the order,based on current/expected wait times?

Ironsides77

Reaction score
What's the best way to get in contact with MD? With a delivery of mid-July 2023, at what point would y'all drop the order,based on current/expected wait times?
Email. Get order in asap, waiting will only cause you to wait more.

Gary2920

Reaction score
Fellas, I almost bought from Koons but getting answers from the gmail address on technical items was slow ..Price was virtually the same from Criswell Jeep Dodge Ram in Gaithersburg MD. Jourdain McCants does all the forum pricing. 6% off invoice with a few financing stipulations. Plus he was fast to respond! An eager young guy, plus his boss was super helpful in working out a few issues upon delivery. It really was a top rate experience. Jourdain's contact info 240-644-3893 gmccants@criswellauto.com. His first name is Gary but goes by middle name , Jourdain.

@JC

Reaction score
Fellas, I almost bought from Koons but getting answers from the gmail address on technical items was slow ..Price was virtually the same from Criswell Jeep Dodge Ram in Gaithersburg MD. Jourdain McCants does all the forum pricing. 6% off invoice with a few financing stipulations. Plus he was fast to respond! An eager young guy, plus his boss was super helpful in working out a few issues upon delivery. It really was a top rate experience. Jourdain's contact info 240-644-3893 gmccants@criswellauto.com. His first name is Gary but goes by middle name , Jourdain.
Your post screams SHILL.

Gary2920

Reaction score
As I arrived to pick it up and getting ready to leave. Just good humanity man, letting Ram buyers know about a great experience I had. Weren't you once a young guy starting out, building a name in your career?

Attachments

• 20221117_151230.jpg
    20221117_151230.jpg
    464.3 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG-20221117-WA0004.jpeg
    IMG-20221117-WA0004.jpeg
    409 KB · Views: 50

Koons_Ram

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all, just giving an update

HOLIDAY SPECIAL!!

All RAM trims are 6% below invoice (6.5% w/Affiliate). (1500/2500/3500) Excluding TRX

ALL ORDERS ARE 100% PRICE PROTECTED!!

DOES NOT REQUIRE DEALERSHIP FINANCING!!

Please email Koonsgroupbuy@koons.com with the PDF from Rams website and we will build and price it out for you! Please do not call the dealership as only a select few handle this program.

kry226

Reaction score
How long did y'all have to wait for a response from Mark Dodge? I'm currently on day 4 of waiting. Certainly didn't expect one on Thanksgiving Day.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
How long did y'all have to wait for a response from Mark Dodge? I'm currently on day 4 of waiting. Certainly didn't expect one on Thanksgiving Day.
A day or two. They’re working full speed with a ton of orders, they’ll get to you.

StallionWrangler35

Reaction score
Thought I'd chime in here. I've recently been shopping around and came across Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA. They said they would ship the truck to me and I only pay tax in my state! The offer sheet is below for reference. Any thoughts here would really be appreciated!

Attachments

• RAM 1500 Offer.pdf
    74.6 KB · Views: 100

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Thought I'd chime in here. I've recently been shopping around and came across Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA. They said they would ship the truck to me and I only pay tax in my state! The offer sheet is below for reference. Any thoughts here would really be appreciated!
Not enough info. what model and what’s the msrp??

Shipping from LA to ?? Cost?

Mark dodge (Aaron) is good people and no BS. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat

o4major97

Reaction score
Thought I'd chime in here. I've recently been shopping around and came across Mark Dodge in Lake Charles, LA. They said they would ship the truck to me and I only pay tax in my state! The offer sheet is below for reference. Any thoughts here would rea
Not enough info. what model and what’s the msrp??

Shipping from LA to ?? Cost?

Mark dodge (Aaron) is good people and no BS. I would buy from them again in a heartbeat
Mark Dodge does not show this truck on the lot....according to their website anyway. according to Ram it is a limited 1500

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Ask them for the build sheet which shows msrp and invoice and post that. Without the msrp it’s too hard to determine that.

If it’s on the lot then the price won’t be as good as an order fyi. In my fathers case it was about $1,500 more off the lot than on an order which was well worth not waiting 4-6 months (also he got 95% of what he wanted option wise)

Users who are viewing this thread