Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition:

bbsw@rren

Reaction score
DAYYYYUM...I like that color too! (might be that I just genuinely love the Power Wagon in any color! )

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Epsilon Plus

Reaction score

So basically everything that made the 75 cool and now devalued by allowing any truck to get it? Or am I reading too much into it? I like special edition anything in life, especially vehicles. More choice is cool, but so much for "unique features" of the 75th. I'd be (am) slightly slighted by the level 3 if I was a 75 PW owner.

Chips

Reaction score

So basically everything that made the 75 cool and now devalued by allowing any truck to get it? Or am I reading too much into it? I like special edition anything in life, especially vehicles. More choice is cool, but so much for "unique features" of the 75th. I'd be (am) slightly slighted by the level 3 if I was a 75 PW owner.
You shouldnt be , a lot of people ordered the 75th and didnt receive it, they had no choice . They barely full filled half their orders.

They are trying to make good on the orders they promised to build and couldnt.

Hammerjack

Reaction score
You shouldnt be , a lot of people ordered the 75th and didnt receive it, they had no choice . They barely full filled half their orders.

I tried to order one in early May and they were not taking any more orders for 2021's. I finally found one in VA and had to jump on it to get it.

Last edited:

tuckjack

Reaction score

If you read closely, it’s not exactly identical. The package doesn’t include the bead lock ready wheels and rock rails, the adaptive headlights, or the mountain brown leather interior. You can add the wheels and rails, but from what I was told be a dealer, the only interior choice is black, which means it’s probably the same seats as in the Level 2, but with the full floor console. Not sure on the lights as an option, but from the photos, it looks like the mid-level LEDs.

tuckjack

Reaction score
#1637 here. Picked up Wednesday evening. Quite a change from my VW GTI and my first ever automatic transmission in almost 30 years of driving. HK stereo sounds great and the interior is fantastic. Looking forward to some trails and camping soon. First modification (ha!) was dropping the tire pressure from the 75 psi it was at.

IMG_0214.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread