Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition:

@JC

Reaction score
Looks great, the bead lock ring would look better in black though, maybe you can find a replacement.

dave41079

Reaction score
Looks great, the bead lock ring would look better in black though, maybe you can find a replacement.
Interestingly, the rock ring is painted silver. I thought they'd be brushed/machined aluminum, but they are painted. I'm curious to see what the beadlock rings look like and price at whenever they become available.

el_barto

Reaction score
Interestingly, the rock ring is painted silver. I thought they'd be brushed/machined aluminum, but they are painted. I'm curious to see what the beadlock rings look like and price at whenever they become available.
Probably similar to this (or possibly even the same PN). About $100 / wheel

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
I would rock them rings in the body colour but I grew up in the 70’s and 80’s soo that might explain it :cool:.

Stojanowski

Reaction score
Talked to pretty much every dealer in texas with some in stock and they all want sticker price... Guess I'll wait it out and see if any budge throughout the year. Really like the interior color and center console

Reaction score
Talked to pretty much every dealer in texas with some in stock and they all want sticker price... Guess I'll wait it out and see if any budge throughout the year. Really like the interior color and center console
In the same situation as you!
End of 2021 model year not that far away. That's when to expect decent discount.

Stojanowski

Reaction score
In the same situation as you!
End of 2021 model year not that far away. That's when to expect decent discount.
I've found a couple deals... One in sullivan Missouri and another in iowa... Not sure I want to drive 10 hours though for not the exact truck I want... My local dealer said they would order one for "invoice" which they claim is about 7% off sticker

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I've found a couple deals... One in sullivan Missouri and another in iowa... Not sure I want to drive 10 hours though for not the exact truck I want... My local dealer said they would order one for "invoice" which they claim is about 7% off sticker
Work with a couple of dealers on an order and see who can give you the better deal. An order doesn't typically tie up their $$ up in inventory for a long time so many are willing to deal.

JPP3

Reaction score
Okay, so I am not sure which post I should tag with my comment so... I just got a 2021 75th Anniversary Power Wagon delivered to me (trailered) last Saturday. I did not pay sticker and got it trailered to me as part of the deal. I'm not sure if it's okay to post dealer names on this forum, so I will hold off for now. It also had a couple of "add-ons" that were put on by the original dealer, but I was not interested in them, so I don't put much stock in their value. They were few and far between when I was searching on the web, although I wasn't actually looking for a 75th Anniversary Edition when I stumbled on the truck I now own. I was just looking for a 2020 Power Wagon with some of the newer features. Hope this info helps someone.

Reaction score
Curious to what add-ons were added by the original dealer?
I too was checking on a 2021 power wagon , also the 75th anniversary edition. Considered this edition for example upgraded headlights. Decided against for several reasons.
Loss in value once you take delivery same as regular power wagon .
The additional cost for the package in my opinion not worth it
Recently got a quote on a regular power wagon with a off road package costing $2000.00. It consisted of the bead lock wheels/ rock rails step. Needless to say not interested in this option.
Presently my dealers discount too low. Waiting for better discount to close the deal.

JPP3

Reaction score
Curious to what add-ons were added by the original dealer?
I too was checking on a 2021 power wagon , also the 75th anniversary edition. Considered this edition for example upgraded headlights. Decided against for several reasons.
Loss in value once you take delivery same as regular power wagon .
The additional cost for the package in my opinion not worth it
Recently got a quote on a regular power wagon with a off road package costing $2000.00. It consisted of the bead lock wheels/ rock rails step. Needless to say not interested in this option.
Presently my dealers discount too low. Waiting for better discount to close the deal.
Add-ons from the dealer were minimal. Window tinting (probably a high demand item in central Texas, but not so much for me, 3M protection on the doors, which I would have added, the tracking module, which I understand to be a plug in that then gives the option to track if I pay for the subscription past the initial period that comes with the purchase, and some kind of interior sanitization, which I think the original dealer did to appease a potential buyer. As for depreciation, if I was not comfortable with that I would have picked up a low-mileage used Power Wagon. But I have no kids, no wife or alimony, I live way below my means and I have worked my ass off for 30+ years, so I buy new trucks every 3 - 4 years.

Reaction score
The tracking module must be new. Have not heard of it .
Used low mileage power wagon scarce as hens teeth where I live!
Same as you single. Retired two years ago with the same years of service.
Power wagon my dream truck for years. It will be my last vehicle .
Do you have ram boxes, if so what is your opinion? They do take space away from the bed, but for me the extra storage worth the cost!

@JC

Reaction score
I don't notice much loss of space. With the RamBoxes, I still easily get my Sportsman w/ oversize BearClaw HTRs in the bed. And that's even with the factory bed cover rails.

Reaction score
Thanks for your opinion on the ram boxes!
You answered my nagging question on loading a atv in the bed with the factory bed cover rails.
Are you changing over to 35's tires? Am considering doing so.

JPP3

Reaction score
The tracking module must be new. Have not heard of it .
Used low mileage power wagon scarce as hens teeth where I live!
Same as you single. Retired two years ago with the same years of service.
Power wagon my dream truck for years. It will be my last vehicle .
Do you have ram boxes, if so what is your opinion? They do take space away from the bed, but for me the extra storage worth the cost!
I have had Ram Boxes on 3 of my pickups. For me, they are invaluable and I will not buy a truck without them. I use them for quite a bit of storage, from miscellaneous tools in case of emergency to groceries that I don't want left in the bed or in the vehicle with my dogs. And if you find your dream truck, don't hesitate to fly and buy. I have bought at least 10 vehicles out of state in the last 25 years and never regretted it. Heck, I flew from Nebraska to Nashville, then took a Greyhound Bus to somewhere in Mississippi then rode my 2005 Anniversary Edition Gold Wing back to Nebraska -- in December!! Great experience.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Ordered my 75A package PW 3 weeks ago. Got an email with the VIN a few days ago. Says delivery should be 03-30-2021 but I'm guessing sometime in April/early May.

Got everything but the Rambox and the dual alternators. I love my 2017 Rebel Rambox's but decided on a Softopper/Decked system for this build.

Oh...ordered it in Granite Crystal Metallic. Can't wait!!!

Users who are viewing this thread