Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Meet The 2021 Ram 2500 Power Wagon 75th Anniversary Edition:

el_barto

Reaction score
If the 75th. falls through still getting PW loaded. Hydro Blue color choice.
Interested as to why you opted for dual alternators? I am going this route.
GET THE DUAL ALTERNATORS!
It’s a relatively cheap option, nobody ever says “man I wish I didn’t have the dual alternators” , but a lot of people ask “is it possible to add dual alternators”.

if you do any winching you won’t have to worry about draining your battery.

The standard alternator is 180amps. The duals replaces the primary with a more efficient 220, plus the 160 secondary, for 360amps total. I just swapped in the 220 for my stock 180 to help keep the battery up during winching.

Reaction score
YES dual alternators FOR SURE!
Better safe then sorry!
Never thought about battery drainage when using winch

el_barto

Reaction score
YES dual alternators FOR SURE!
Better safe then sorry!
Never thought about battery drainage when using winch
Under full load, the Warn Zeon 12-S(what the power wagon is equipped with) can pull up to 469amps.

Attachments

• 5FB9E6B0-E167-4707-834B-FA1A514245E3.jpeg
    5FB9E6B0-E167-4707-834B-FA1A514245E3.jpeg
    98.8 KB · Views: 25
Reaction score
Picked it up last night.
Congratulations!
Looks like the anvil color in the pictures. Like it more now over Hydro Blue !
It's ones preference decals or not. Not a deal breaker for me.
Getting closer to closing deal on 75th.special package.
Wait time for build is the hardest, especially now winter. Late April perfect time winters back will be broken then where I live.

dave41079

Reaction score
Picked it up last night.
Did you order with no door/tailgate decals? I have a query with RamCares about that right now on mine. There was a patriot blue 75th on the lot for someone when I picked mine up that also didn't have them. His was also monotone and not over diamond black.

Reaction score
Yes door/tailgate decals for me.
My opinion makes statement that pw stands out for off road ability.

NC PowerWagon

Reaction score
Did you order with no door/tailgate decals? I have a query with RamCares about that right now on mine. There was a patriot blue 75th on the lot for someone when I picked mine up that also didn't have them. His was also monotone and not over diamond black.
It was a dealer order... But the dealership has a billet silver one on the lot with the decals, and according to the window sticker, the decals are a no cost option that appears to need to be added... I’ll attempt to take a screen shot of the silver ones window sticker and post in a few mins.

NC PowerWagon

Reaction score

Attachments

• DC2C2188-7B70-43AE-9A4C-08F468A82A2E.png
    DC2C2188-7B70-43AE-9A4C-08F468A82A2E.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 56

dave41079

Reaction score
It was a dealer order... But the dealership has a billet silver one on the lot with the decals, and according to the window sticker, the decals are a no cost option that appears to need to be added... I’ll attempt to take a screen shot of the silver ones window sticker and post in a few mins.
Interesting. There is nowhere in dealer connect to add that, as my salesman and I just looked at it again when I picked my truck up. I wonder why some are coming with that and some are not...

NC PowerWagon

Reaction score
Yeah, it is strange... Mine doesn’t say decal delete or any mention of the decals. It’s like they just randomly put them on some of them. Mine was build number 35, btw.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
On the Canadian builder if you check the box ‘’sticker delete’’ stickies go by by ;).

dave41079

Reaction score
Yeah, it is strange... Mine doesn’t say decal delete or any mention of the decals. It’s like they just randomly put them on some of them. Mine was build number 35, btw.
This is the answer I got from Ram Cares this morning. If you want them, get them. I am going to because I think it completes the look, but is still subtle enough to be okay. Screenshot_20210106-081838_Gmail.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread