Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

g00fy

Reaction score
Can you see the details of a specific part number?

I ordered a part that, if I'm understanding the other members posts correctly, should have come with usb outlets and a 115v outlet, but when I received the part those 2 items were missing. The box for the part was opened and resealed and I want to be sure I'm not getting ripped off.

Part#6QT85TX7AC

01Time

Reaction score
Can you see the details of a specific part number?

I ordered a part that, if I'm understanding the other members posts correctly, should have come with usb outlets and a 115v outlet, but when I received the part those 2 items were missing. The box for the part was opened and resealed and I want to be sure I'm not getting ripped off.

Part#6QT85TX7AC
Unfortunately, I can't really pull detailed part specifics. But maybe these two diagrams/parts lists help out.

Attachments

• 2245.02 - UCONNECT MEDIA AND CHARGING CENTERS Full Length Center Console Outlets.pdf
    180 KB · Views: 12
  • 915 - PLASTICS, RISERS AND FRAMES - CENTER SEAT.pdf
    439.1 KB · Views: 12

dieselscout80

Reaction score
Can you tell me the part number for the relays in the PDC that are missing in the attached picture?

Vin: 3C6UR5DJ7LG223246

Thanks

Attachments

• A2A01C3D-6E8B-42B5-8DB7-8D39578C3C92.jpeg
    A2A01C3D-6E8B-42B5-8DB7-8D39578C3C92.jpeg
    359.8 KB · Views: 23

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Do you happen to know the one for front park sense and regular fog lights?
68377332AD is the front facia harness for park assist with halogen fogs. You’ll also need a section of custom built harness that I can build. Here’s a guide on adding it:

JDison

Reaction score
I'm looking for the center console base for 3C7WRDBJ0KG550510, I have found two part number but I'm not sure which is correct for this vin.
Thanks for the help.

01Time

Reaction score
I'm looking for the center console base for 3C7WRDBJ0KG550510, I have found two part number but I'm not sure which is correct for this vin.
Thanks for the help.
See attached. (FYI, part number superseded by 6WX73 HL1AA).

Attachments

• 1605 - FLOOR CONSOLE, FRONT.pdf
    240.7 KB · Views: 15

gprguy

Reaction score
The grille letters should fit any grille. The only two part numbers listed for grille letters are 68358569AA (chrome) and 68358570AA (black). When I added surround view I took the letters and nostrils off my non-camera grill and installed them onto the grille with the camera. Did you get a backing plate for the new grille? Grille 68443251AA requires backing plate 68459117AA.

If you can get me a VIN of a night edition HD w/o surround view I can tell you what grille came with the truck.

Attached are a full list of the parts for the grilles.
I'm trying to run down this same issue - I think I've found a 2020 night edition that did not have surround (It is a Big Horn), VIN 3C6UR5DJ8LG274111. Can you tell me what grille and backing plate that truck has? Thanks!

01Time

Reaction score
I'm trying to run down this same issue - I think I've found a 2020 night edition that did not have surround (It is a Big Horn), VIN 3C6UR5DJ8LG274111. Can you tell me what grille and backing plate that truck has? Thanks!
Here ya go.

Attachments

• 405 - GRILLES.pdf
    209.4 KB · Views: 7

gprguy

Reaction score
Thanks, that helps - in case anyone else is looking in the future, the black night edition grille looks to be the same whether you have a front camera or not, it's 68443251AA. However the backing plate listed is 68364527AB which is discontinued. It also lists a second backing plate under callout -32 with a part number of 68459112AA which is available and might be the thing I am looking for. I can't find anything that outright says it replaces the discontinued part, but pictures of it show it is a non-camera backing plate.

Pejcinoski

Reaction score
Hello

Vin number 1C6SRFHT4NN334792

Can anyone please give pat number for the HUD Heads UP Display and it’s wiring harness including if there is any modules.

Also all the relevant modules from the Uconnect 5 for the same vin

If anyone know if there is a steering wheel for the 1500 with paddle shifters please provide part number

I have Australian converted truck and they had removed this items during conversion so I’d like to get them back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01Time

Reaction score
Thanks, that helps - in case anyone else is looking in the future, the black night edition grille looks to be the same whether you have a front camera or not, it's 68443251AA. However the backing plate listed is 68364527AB which is discontinued. It also lists a second backing plate under callout -32 with a part number of 68459112AA which is available and might be the thing I am looking for. I can't find anything that outright says it replaces the discontinued part, but pictures of it show it is a non-camera backing plate.
The grilles are different, dependent on whether or not there is a surround view camera. For a Night Edition, look for sales code MAK. And if the grille has XAK, that is Surround View.

01Time

Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone please give pat number for the HUD Heads UP Display and it’s wiring harness including if there is any modules.

If anyone know if there is a steering wheel for the 1500 with paddle shifters please provide part number

I have Australian converted truck and they had removed this items during conversion so I’d like to get them back

Must be a 21+...it's not showing up in the version of the software I have.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Hello

There isn’t a heads up display for any 2500s, or paddle shifters.

Pejcinoski

Reaction score
There isn’t a heads up display for any 2500s, or paddle shifters.

Mine is a 1500 but couldn’t find any info anywhere so I thought I’ll try here for someone to help.

gprguy

Reaction score
The grilles are different, dependent on whether or not there is a surround view camera. For a Night Edition, look for sales code MAK. And if the grille has XAK, that is Surround View.
Hmm, interesting - I thought someone had stated 68443251AA was a grille for a camera, but maybe I misunderstood. The listing from way back in the thread showing all the grille options shows that it is for MAK, but not XAK, so I think it is what I need.

Interestingly I don't see any of the grilles have both MAK and XAK listed.

Either way I think I am set, I am looking for a non-camera night grille as I plan to put the camera on the AEV bumper. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread