Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Part Number? Must provide VIN (only up to model year 2020 at this time)

b307a1

Reaction score
Hmm, interesting - I thought someone had stated 68443251AA was a grille for a camera, but maybe I misunderstood. The listing from way back in the thread showing all the grille options shows that it is for MAK, but not XAK, so I think it is what I need.

Interestingly I don't see any of the grilles have both MAK and XAK listed.

Either way I think I am set, I am looking for a non-camera night grille as I plan to put the camera on the AEV bumper. Thanks again.
That part number is correct for the non cam version. I recently bought one.

b307a1

Reaction score
Fantastic, thanks for the confirmation.
Here are the part numbers that for the complete grill including the non cam emblem plate and with everything installed.

Attachments

• 20221227_073346.jpg
    20221227_073346.jpg
    470.8 KB · Views: 20
  • 20221128_121736.jpg
    20221128_121736.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 19

JDison

Reaction score
I'm looking for front and rear door panels for 3C7WRDBJ0KG550510,

Pejcinoski

Reaction score
Must be a 21+...it's not showing up in the version of the software I have.

Yes it’s 2022.

I would imagine the 2020 would have the same HUD if you could look up for the earlier would be great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Yes it’s 2022.

I would imagine the 2020 would have the same HUD if you could look up for the earlier would be great

HUD didn’t come until 2021, but there’s only one part number for it- 68381578AC.
But, there’s a bit more to it than that, and being that you have a RHD conversion, it might not be feasible to do. The dash cover is different for the HUD. The cowl above the instrument cluster is raised to allow clearance of the HUD unit, and there is a “bucket” in the dash that the HUD mounts into. The windshield is also different to allow the projection of the HUD, and I’m not sure if it’s just on the LHD side of the windshield, so a RHD version of that windshield might not exist either.
You also need the correct instrument cluster, that has the extra port that the HUD plugs into.

Pejcinoski

Reaction score
My limited 2022 did come from factory with the HUD according to the build sheet it just has been removed during conversion so I imagine all the other parts and harness is there

I have been talking to different parties and a different RHD conversion SCD has all the features that the truck come from factory including the HUD and everything works fine.
fb762588fadfbfc18561cc7187db6b3b.jpg

Pejcinoski

Reaction score
HUD didn’t come until 2021, but there’s only one part number for it- 68381578AC.
But, there’s a bit more to it than that, and being that you have a RHD conversion, it might not be feasible to do. The dash cover is different for the HUD. The cowl above the instrument cluster is raised to allow clearance of the HUD unit, and there is a “bucket” in the dash that the HUD mounts into. The windshield is also different to allow the projection of the HUD, and I’m not sure if it’s just on the LHD side of the windshield, so a RHD version of that windshield might not exist either.
You also need the correct instrument cluster, that has the extra port that the HUD plugs into.

Searching for this part number doesn’t show nothing, am I missing something?

JDison

Reaction score
Regarding the center console base for vin 3C7WRDBJ0KG550510, I received part number 6WX73HL1AA and it is beige while the original console is black. The 6WX73HL1AA is shown replacing 6WX731X7AA, the 6WX73TX7AA appears to be a current part number but revision AB. If anyone can tell me for sure if the second part number is black I would be very grateful. I've also attached a picture of the sticker on the bottom of the original console in case it's any help but I haven't had any success in looking it up online.

1672438493309.jpeg

b307a1

Reaction score
Regarding the center console base for vin 3C7WRDBJ0KG550510, I received part number 6WX73HL1AA and it is beige while the original console is black. The 6WX73HL1AA is shown replacing 6WX731X7AA, the 6WX73TX7AA appears to be a current part number but revision AB. If anyone can tell me for sure if the second part number is black I would be very grateful. I've also attached a picture of the sticker on the bottom of the original console in case it's any help but I haven't had any success in looking it up online.

View attachment 49537
TX in the part number is the code for black.

JDison

Reaction score
Thank you, my FCA/Ram part number reading skills are limited but improving slowly.

Pejcinoski

Reaction score

Thank you Jimmy!

Do you know if this HUD Message Centre can be installed from top of the dash or it need to be installed through the instrument cluster? Or it requires a dash removal or windscreen removal?

Jimmy07

Re-coding from an easy-chair
Reaction score
Thank you Jimmy!

Do you know if this HUD Message Centre can be installed from top of the dash or it need to be installed through the instrument cluster? Or it requires a dash removal or windscreen removal?

The dash has to come out to be able to install the HUD.

CdnHO

Reaction score
Right rear door panel for 21 3500 VIN 3C63RPKL1MG603728

Dog ate the arm rest. :mad: Thanks

Pejcinoski

Reaction score

Thank you!

Is there a steering wheel with paddle
Shifters for the 1500 that can be easily sourced (part number?) to be installed and activated with aldaobd?
Or even paddle shifters that can be bolted to the existing wheel on the 22 limited?

Cheers

01Time

Reaction score
I'm looking for front and rear door panels for 3C7WRDBJ0KG550510,
I don't know why I stop getting notifications on this thread when it's set to 'Watch'. Plus, I had moved right after Christmas and that has been taking up any extra time I have so I haven't been checking in...

Attached are the door panels.

Attachments

• 410 - REAR DOOR TRIM PANELS.pdf
    195.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 405 - FRONT DOOR TRIM PANELS.pdf
    195.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread