Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's talk accessories

hutchman

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes.....I bought a set of those for my last diesel.....then I bought a single fuel cap, and another, and another.....do you see a pattern? Iwent back to the plastic one and for some reason never bought another one!

bobohio

Reaction score
So... When you finally get your truck, what are you adding?

I'm torn between bakflip mx4 or revolver x4

Will get some good floor mats.

Maybe some ramps so we can take the golf cart on camping trips.
I'm going with the MX4 for me and got my dealer to throw in the all weather mats when they come in

Nordic28

Reaction score
Rough Country nerf steps fit perfectly FYI20190506_181418.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ramman

Reaction score
Rough Country nerf steps fit perfectly FYIView attachment 260

Nordic, could you provide me a part number or website I can order those? I think they look great! And it's just the type I am looking for to maintain clearance on my truck. I was however nervous about buying until I knew they would fit for sure.

Ramman

Reaction score
I've already completed a couple of mods, 2.5" RC level kit, 18" Aftermarket wheels, and 37" Toyo OC tires. Next accessory purchases I have planned are a Ranch Hand bumper/brush combo, including the front hitch receiver. When the bumper/brush combo is on it (Ranch Hand told me to expect a late June release) I will also be mounting a winch. I plan to also get a matching rear bumper, nerf bars, and finally, my fifth wheel installed along with rhino lining of the bed. I have the factory mats in the interior which seem to work fine so far.

The only other idea that I have toyed with, is rhino lining the rest of the chrome on my bumper, which is a very small section after the installation of the Ranch Hand. However, I am waiting to see how it looks once the new bumper is on it.

Nordic28

Reaction score
You can order the nerf steps directly from roughcountry.com. they have different styles and sizes depending on your cab. For the megacab the part number is
RCD1089MC
They are $399.99 freight included.

Ramman

Reaction score
You can order the nerf steps directly from roughcountry.com. they have different styles and sizes depending on your cab. For the megacab the part number is
RCD1089MC
They are $399.99 freight included.

Thank you so much! Gonna put an order in, glad to know the 18's will fit on the 19!

bobohio

Reaction score
Thank you so much! Gonna put an order in, glad to know the 18's will fit on the 19!
Check out AutoAnything.com....I believe they have them as well...with lowest price guarantee ....do live chat and ask for Aaron F

texas.yankee

Reaction score
I'm needing mud flaps and shade for the windshield. Anyone have recommendationa?

Don-T

Reaction score
Those Duraflap are pricey!! Are they really worth that much?
I don’t know if they are worth the money but I think they will keep most of the road debris off the sides of the truck. I went with Duraflap over some others I looked at because of the longer versions they make. Duraflap also makes wider flaps if you want them. I ordered them yesterday and UPS sent me a notice with a tracking number, the mud flaps have already shipped.

texas.yankee

Reaction score
I don’t know if they are worth the money but I think they will keep most of the road debris off the sides of the truck. I went with Duraflap over some others I looked at because of the longer versions they make. Duraflap also makes wider flaps if you want them. I ordered them yesterday and UPS sent me a notice with a tracking number, the mud flaps have already shipped.
I'm curious to see if they will work as is. I sent them an email but haven't heard back. I know they should be the same as the 18's but I want to make sure before dropping that kinda cash.

Don-T

Reaction score
Here is the response I have from Duraflap when I emailed them asking if they fit the ‘19 Ram 3500s.

Hi Don,

The minor changes made to the 2019 will not affect our fit up for your vehicle.

Sincerely
Jeannine
DuraFlap LLC
541-245-9148
info@duraflap.com
www.duraflap.com

maxsteel

Reaction score
Anybody have good recommendations for tri-fold hard tonneau that won't cover up the cargo camera when folded up? I've had the Bak Revolver and Revolver X2 on my last two trucks, and while I love the design and the fact that I can still see when it's rolled up, it's got its own problems. Figured I would explore other options before ordering the latest Revolver X4.

bobohio

Reaction score
Anybody have good recommendations for tri-fold hard tonneau that won't cover up the cargo camera when folded up? I've had the Bak Revolver and Revolver X2 on my last two trucks, and while I love the design and the fact that I can still see when it's rolled up, it's got its own problems. Figured I would explore other options before ordering the latest Revolver X4.
I have the Bakflip MX4 and love it!!!

orlando bull

Reaction score

I read reviews about the revolver line and saw some issues. I went with Truxedo Sentry CT. Same concept, slightly different build. So far I like it, but, we'll see how it holds up over time.

Users who are viewing this thread