Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

Epsilon Plus

Reaction score
1ed6e94193131b350d6c36ce809ca52c.jpg

What trailer is that? How much did it run? Looking to get a tandem axle dump myself.

Razzman

Reaction score
We’re at Tuttle Creek BLM campground just out of Lone Pine California In the eastern Sierra Nevada mountain region. That’s Mt Whitney in the background, highest peak in the lower 48 @ 14,505 ft. Heading north about 100 miles in the morning for the upper Owens River and Lake Crowley for some trophy trout fishing.

Here’s the view the other direction, a very dry Owens Lake and the Inyo mountains.
064B604A-4DF9-46A6-B946-68AB7D3C1219.jpeg

gimmie11s

Reaction score
We’re at Tuttle Creek BLM campground just out of Lone Pine California In the eastern Sierra Nevada mountain region. That’s Mt Whitney in the background, highest peak in the lower 48 @ 14,505 ft. Heading north about 100 miles in the morning for the upper Owens River and Lake Crowley for some trophy trout fishing.

That is fantastic. We've been through there on our way up to June Lake. Great pic!

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Looks great. I have an '88 250r with un-cut original plastics. I don't think I'll ever get rid of it

I picked up the 250r about 2 months ago from a neighbor who had it sitting in his garage for over 10 years with a melted piston. I had it fixed and running the next weekend haha. The Suzuki is an '86 (so is the Honda) and both of these bikes look like theyve almost never been ridden.

Both have factory OEM uncut plastics.

I wont be selling either of these gems!

BurnMac42

Reaction score
I have a similar truck and getting ready to purchase a 5er. What hitch do you run? I was thinking auto slider because of the short bed. Thanks!

Went with the Reese Goosebox 2.0. I've only towed a handful of times but in those times ran into a couple pretty sharp turns/reverses. Thus far going slow and being careful it hasn't come close to touching. It definitely helps having a front cap designed for short beds....some of the others I have seen that are larger (Grand Design) I don't think would work as well.....If we upgrade to something like a grand design I'll probably upgrade to an auto-slider...

X-Wrestler

Reaction score
It's a Pullrite. One of my top 3 purchases for my 5th wheel. It's so easy that my wife can get us hooked up without me. Not that she would ever do that, but she could.

pullrite.png

Users who are viewing this thread