Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

Wack99

Reaction score
20210502_092048.jpgNot really stressing the truck too much, had it out for the first time this last weekend with my new to me 2019 3500. Towed great, could hardly tell it was there. 5000lb loaded 12mpg (imperial) to the campsite, 9mpg on the way back (strong headwind). Was sort of downhill on the way there, 240km each way.
The hemi was flawless and I'm really impressed with the 8 speed box, it was quite the upgrade from my 04 1500.

Last edited:

Mat_HD

Reaction score
received_3994709277315752.jpegoff to have some fun with @Rockcrawlerdude

Light tow for sure, but will be my first time towing anything with it and very much looking forward to seeing how much better this truck is than my old 24v.

(Yes I strapped the Jeep down after the pic, for those looking for that kind of thing)

Sir Snacksalot

Reaction score
View attachment 16982off to have some fun with @Rockcrawlerdude

Light tow for sure, but will be my first time towing anything with it and very much looking forward to seeing how much better this truck is than my old 24v.

(Yes I strapped the Jeep down after the pic, for those looking for that kind of thing)

No need for straps with the right tires ya know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
View attachment 16982off to have some fun with @Rockcrawlerdude

Man that’s a sexy Ram and Jeep. Shame we’re gonna tear it up (;

whitexc

Reaction score
First run (aside from picking the TT up from storage) using the old hitch setup. I just received the new Bulletproof drop shank set up today before leaving and will get that set up next week or at least before the next trip. Trailer is nose heavy and the WD bars aren't doing much. Odd as this truck sits about an inch higher than the 2nd gen but is obviously softer in the rear so I will get that sorted out. It did tow well, Hemi singing along nicely and all with the 8 spd doing it's thing but it's no Cummins....that's for sure. I still like the truck and for what I am doing it will suite me. Who knows what the future may bring!
cae3e294ff782f6f7759abb0fd1f18d2.jpg

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
a777f4a91c46bbbcf4908e89c3c8b994.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread