Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

DMC1

Reaction score
Here‘s the latest one of mine. Just got it pulled out of the RV shed to get it ready for some summer fun!
View attachment 14946
Looking at all these 5th wheels (which is what we wanted but didn’t have the RAM) we bought one. Pick up this Saturday if my hitch gets here. Now I got to sell the 2021 NOBO.
FCD5B0AA-E7BC-4F29-85CF-5697BE2464E0.jpeg

DMC1

Reaction score
Anyone with a 4x4 using a B&W Companion Slider and a Turnover ball setup? Looking to see where folks mounted their vertical pieces (bolt holes) on the slider hitch to make sure the RV clears the top of the bed. Trying to get mine ready before I go get the RV in the next few days. Thanks!

406Linetrash

Reaction score
Anyone with a 4x4 using a B&W Companion Slider and a Turnover ball setup? Looking to see where folks mounted their vertical pieces (bolt holes) on the slider hitch to make sure the RV clears the top of the bed. Trying to get mine ready before I go get the RV in the next few days. Thanks!
It's pretty hard to tell because it differs truck truck.

I'm on 35's with non slider. But I'm all the way down and forward

Users who are viewing this thread