Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

Astrohog

Reaction score
Current 2500 2007 Big Horn 5.9 CTD. Just ordered a 2023 3500 Big Horn 6.7 and can't wait to load her up!

Attachments

• IMG_0786.jpg
    IMG_0786.jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0799.jpg
    IMG_0799.jpg
    211.6 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2552.jpg
    IMG_2552.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2598.jpg
    IMG_2598.jpg
    259.3 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_3229.jpg
    IMG_3229.jpg
    378.6 KB · Views: 72

Astrohog

Reaction score
What are your plans for the 07? That truck is worth keeping if it is in as good of shape as it looks
Thanks for the compliment! I bought it new in '07 and have kept it fairly decent. There are a couple of dents in the tailgate and rear bumper from 15 years of using it as a work truck and an RV hauler, but it is in otherwise good wshape with about 215,000 miles. My original plan was to sell/trade in order to get the new one paid off ASAP, but I am now considering trying to keep it if I can. I HATE car payments, and haven't had a car payment in a few years, so we'll see what my payments are when I get the new one and figure it out then.

Osansux

Reaction score
0f1af4c18d70178ed650a252e5d50874.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ETX Ram

Reaction score
How do you like your Herrin? I have one on order and counting down the days when it'll finally get built. What version did you get?

Herrin Hauler Classic. Build quality is outstanding. Bought mine as a package deal from the original selling dealer. Truck had 14k on the odometer. You won't regret getting a Herrin build.

Best flatbed I've owned, and I've had a few. Solidand extremely well built., tght I believe mine would be considered Herrin's Classic Hauler. I bought the truck off the original dealers lot used with 14k on the odometer.

Wheelz

Reaction score
Did Herrin also transfer over the AC outlet, sensors and camera that are on our beds or just the trailer plug?

Last edited:

ETX Ram

Reaction score
Have no affiliation with Herrin, but will say they are a top shelf manufacturer.

All rear park sensors and rear backup cam were installed and the 120VAC outlet was mounted high on the back wall of the left rear toolbx. The 7-way and four way plugs are mounted in the back, as well as a 7-way in the gooseball tunnel. The CHMSL cam looks out below the upper portion of the headache rack. If you are getting a Herrin you won't be disappointed.

Lee

Users who are viewing this thread