Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see what you are towing!

FantaInOz

Reaction score
185e32e9a70b30d68b40cf6ea4869862.jpg

Dave01

Reaction score
It's a nice looking old Ford, glad it's hitching a ride to get fixed. Is that a 7.3 Powerstroke or an older 7.3 IDI?

jetrinka

Reaction score
We just cleared a couple of acres of mixed trees. Alot of maple, some oak, yellow birch, cherry, ash, you name it. I heat with firewood alone, so it's pretty cool to get it done early.
You're ambitious! I'm usually splitting rounds in October lol. I'm lucky to have an arborist friend that finds me a couple good logs/year. Usually ready to burn once split. All I have to do is cut it, haul it and split it.

snocam

Reaction score
You're ambitious! I'm usually splitting rounds in October lol. I'm lucky to have an arborist friend that finds me a couple good logs/year. Usually ready to burn once split. All I have to do is cut it, haul it and split it.
We probably put 30 cord on the ground this weekend. I'm a carpenter/general contractor by trade, but I will do lot clearing when it makes sense. I like putting the truck to work. It's pretty amazing how you can use it like a tractor one day, and cruise up the road at 70mph the next. As I've mentioned in the forum, I used to run ford superduty trucks only. I'm actually looking to buy a 3500 dump body to replace my plow truck, something older but still solid.

Users who are viewing this thread