Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see those power wagons

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
Are those Chair Zeros? I've been looking to grab one for backpacking. What are your thoughts on them?

They are Ozark chairs and I love them since they pack up small. They make an even lighter one too at 2 pounds I think. I would go with that if it's for backpacking.

KnuckleHead

Reaction score
I might be biased, but I think the Olive looks great when it's clean. I think it actually looks better when it's a little dirty though.
I would tend to agree, but I am bias.

I have gotten more complements on the color in the month I have had it then I have ever got on any other vehicle I have owned.

akguy09

Reaction score
I would tend to agree, but I am bias.

I have gotten more complements on the color in the month I have had it then I have ever got on any other vehicle I have owned.
I love when people stare at you when you drive with the Olive Green too.

Where did you get the lightbar and what kind is it? How hard of an install.

b307a1

Reaction score

Yep, you got the right color!

How about a sunny frontal 3/4 shot.

Now it's time to install a Power Wagon upper glove box.

Last edited:

KnuckleHead

Reaction score

Randy Ellis Designs light bar. I would give it a 7 out of 10 for install. Part of the problem was I got one of the bolts crossed threaded so that was a real PITA. There is a pretty good vid on it on youtube with some updated info on the install that isnt in the instructions yet.

Here it is, this is at the part where he explains what you need to do thats not in the instructions. Other than the install, i am happy with it. Its pretty solid.

akguy09

Reaction score
Yep, you got the right color!

How about a sunny frontal 3/4 shot.

Now it's time to install a Power Wagon upper glove box.
I actually dislike the upper glove box. The truck that I am selling is a Laramie Longhorn and it has the center console/upper glove box, all things i hated, thats why I wanted a Tradesman., My wife can put her purse in the upper storage. I also dislike the Navigation system. My PW only has Power Mirrors for an option, nothing else. Exactly how I wanted it.

Reaction score
Randy Ellis Designs light bar. I would give it a 7 out of 10 for install. Part of the problem was I got one of the bolts crossed threaded so that was a real PITA. There is a pretty good vid on it on youtube with some updated info on the install that isnt in the instructions yet.

Here it is, this is at the part where he explains what you need to do thats not in the instructions. Other than the install, i am happy with it. Its pretty solid.

Just ordered one!

DINKELROCK

Reaction score
Did you install sheet metal over the vents on the skid plate or is that something CJC offered? Obviously no need for the vents with the 6.4.
I covered them with the back side of some aluminum diamond plate I had laying around, used rivets, and silicone to seal it. It came out nice and should keep the wench line a little protected.

Iowagon

Reaction score
Here's my Delmonico Red 2019, Mods so Far...Drop in K&N Filter, 35" Nitto Ridge Grappler's
Black Solid Steel Lug Nuts, RamBar, Kleinn On board Air w/Train Hor
I looked online at that Kleinn horn system. How difficult of an install was it?

MrMopar

Reaction score
I looked online at that Kleinn horn system. How difficult of an install was it?
Due to my back issues I had a buddy do it...wasn't bad, about 5-6 hours (only because I was in his way...grin).

Users who are viewing this thread