Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see those power wagons

AnthonyD1978

Reaction score
I’m switching to 18” Method’s for these tires. Currently waiting on OMF rock rings to be shipped for the wheels, should look good!

b98a26fdc52db37483b2866b6bb44ad0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had methods on my last truck. I regret going with bigger wheels on my old truck. Really hindered how much I could air down off road as well as ride quality on trails.

TrailWhale

Reaction score
I had methods on my last truck. I regret going with bigger wheels on my old truck. Really hindered how much I could air down off road as well as ride quality on trails.
What size tires? I should be safe down to 15psi with these and that's plenty for what I'll be getting into this year.

unxpctd

Reaction score
Nice looking stuff DINKELROCK!

Ordered up a TON of stuff for my 75A...picked it up a few days ago and just got back from a 420 mile round trip to Iowa for a wedding. This truck is amazing! The auto cruise control is amazing....will never go without it again.

MBRP Exhaust (single side outlet / dual tips / 409 Stainless)
Husky Liners (front and rear - XAct Contour)
S&B Intake
Carhartt Seat Covers (front only / tan)
New Dash Camera (Apeman off Amazon)

Future orders: Next few days:
Black Softopper
Blendmount for Go Pro (attaches to rear view mirror)

Future orders: Next couple months
Skid plate reinforcments / few other items
Extra lighting attachments / controls

Coming along! WIll be a bit of a process but it's going to be an awesome truck to pull my off road camper!

b307a1

Reaction score
Nice looking stuff DINKELROCK!

Ordered up a TON of stuff for my 75A...picked it up a few days ago and just got back from a 420 mile round trip to Iowa for a wedding. This truck is amazing! The auto cruise control is amazing....will never go without it again.

MBRP Exhaust (single side outlet / dual tips / 409 Stainless)
Husky Liners (front and rear - XAct Contour)
S&B Intake
Carhartt Seat Covers (front only / tan)
New Dash Camera (Apeman off Amazon)

Future orders: Next few days:
Black Softopper
Blendmount for Go Pro (attaches to rear view mirror)

Future orders: Next couple months
Skid plate reinforcments / few other items
Extra lighting attachments / controls

Coming along! WIll be a bit of a process but it's going to be an awesome truck to pull my off road camper!
How about some before and after pics!

unxpctd

Reaction score
I'll definitely get some pics up. Going to wait just a bit though for everything to arrive!

Ordered the Softopper last night. Can't wait to get everything and get it all installed!

Idahoscott

Reaction score
I would talk to AEV first as some have had issues that required a tow to the dealer to get sorted and now that there is the warning they probably won't pay for the repair or tow. You can down load the instructions from AEV's site. They mention only one green star connector and in fact there is two green star connectors on 2020's and it needs to be plugged into the one closes to you which is also a little wider. My buddy first plugged into the one closer to the fire wall as the instructions say it does not matter which slot. He came over and looked at mine and plugged into the same slot and all worked fine. He did have his check engine light on for an hour or so but it went out and never came back. I found AEV very helpful so I would call them first and see what they say. Also on the instructions there is a tech number to call and I would call them before trying to program with it.View attachment 9035
did it change much, shift pattern ect.

jadmt

Reaction score
did it change much, shift pattern ect.
I think it makes a difference. I have been running calibrated for the last 4000 miles and a couple of weeks ago I had to take my truck in for a software update so as a precaution I set it back to stock and I could feel the difference in how it shifted. I got home and re-calibrated and noticed right away.

DINKELROCK

Reaction score
How did you mount the pack mounts? I wouldn't mind adding a few more gallons to what I already carry.
I used (8) 5/16 nut-serts on each side. I wanted to be able to remove everything easily in case I need the room in the bed. The Hi-Lift is mounted the same way.

Dingo

Reaction score
Mounted gear in the bed and installed the CJC front skid plate
Did you install sheet metal over the vents on the skid plate or is that something CJC offered? Obviously no need for the vents with the 6.4.

Users who are viewing this thread