Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lets see those power wagons

pyrorobert

Reaction score
Yes, most of the trails are pretty wide for majority of the trail. There is a small portion that narrows towards the end. We turned around after this.
ab41ade21a4eebc72740e92f68f66b13.jpg

Sent from my SM-F946U1 using Tapatalk

Skid51

Reaction score
I came from a 2019 GMC Sierra 1500 6.2 with a 6" Rough Country lift. My 2022 PW rides much better. I added 315/70/17 KO2s and still has a smooth ride. Ive had alot of trucks and this one is my first Ram and by far my favorite.
Re your decals: to get the tracer decals with the two tone paint: a) were you able to order it that way? (online build doesnt seem to allow that combo), or b) order decal delete and then remove the RAM badge on the doors and then purchase and apply the tracer decals?, or c) order monotone paint, which adds the tracer decals, and then have your own lower stripe added as paint/ film /wrap? I like this combo, think I’d replicate it.

Attachments

• IMG_1830.jpeg
    IMG_1830.jpeg
    131.8 KB · Views: 45

Xyleff

Reaction score
Yes, most of the trails are pretty wide for majority of the trail. There is a small portion that narrows towards the end. We turned around after this.
ab41ade21a4eebc72740e92f68f66b13.jpg

If you don’t mind sharing, what light bar is that and how’s it mounted?

BigSexy 64

Reaction score
Re your decals: to get the tracer decals with the two tone paint: a) were you able to order it that way? (online build doesnt seem to allow that combo), or b) order decal delete and then remove the RAM badge on the doors and then purchase and apply the tracer decals?, or c) order monotone paint, which adds the tracer decals, and then have your own lower stripe added as paint/ film /wrap? I like this combo, think I’d replicate it.
Yes, ordered that way. Actually was ordered by someone else, they backed out when it came in and I bought it.

Attachments

• 20220727_094129.jpg
    20220727_094129.jpg
    670.5 KB · Views: 40

pyrorobert

Reaction score
If you don’t mind sharing, what light bar is that and how’s it mounted?

So I wanted my lightbar to be tucked in and not to be hanging forward on the bumper. I found a 20" lightbar on Amazon that puts out 10000 lumens and it measured the correct length to fit inside that slot between the bumper and grill. I have not had any cooling issues whatsoever.
d5c6f125e32f5104c4dd19efd3f70c20.jpg
48bfa6097c555c45685573d8f0202536.jpg
bd29097c2c7f22200a55cdb75a1e4983.jpg

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

Well, I hope this works. If you go below in the other thread to the Power Wagon lightbar options, it's all in there. I hope this helps.

Skid51

Reaction score
Yes, ordered that way. Actually was ordered by someone else, they backed out when it came in and I bought it.
So my dealer (who is putting in my ‘24 PW build order) and I seemingly can’t figure out to check the right boxes for our desired decal package. We want two-tone paint, decal delete (which is all clear to check off on the order sheet) but also want to add the tracer doorside and tailgate decals, which seems not to have any boxes to check on the build sheet. I’m pretty sure this is an available build since the RAM website currently has a picture of one (attached). I’d rather get it done right from the factory than have to remove the door RAM badge then add the tracer decals myself. Anybody with direct order experience or perhaps a dealer-type able to give build form advice? Note, this is a Canadian market build, if that matters.

Attachments

• IMG_1984.png
    IMG_1984.png
    3.8 MB · Views: 32

dmhines

Reaction score
So my dealer (who is putting in my ‘24 PW build order) and I seemingly can’t figure out to check the right boxes for our desired decal package. We want two-tone paint, decal delete (which is all clear to check off on the order sheet) but also want to add the tracer doorside and tailgate decals, which seems not to have any boxes to check on the build sheet. I’m pretty sure this is an available build since the RAM website currently has a picture of one (attached). I’d rather get it done right from the factory than have to remove the door RAM badge then add the tracer decals myself. Anybody with direct order experience or perhaps a dealer-type able to give build form advice? Note, this is a Canadian market build, if that matters.

I thought the DECAL DELETE package automatically gives you the Tracer Decals. I don't think RAM sells a Power Wagon without any decals.

Skid51

Reaction score
I thought the DECAL DELETE package automatically gives you the Tracer Decals. I don't think RAM sells a Power Wagon without any decals.
You’d think but I’ve seen pix of several ’bare’ ones on this forum. Here’s such a ‘24 on the lot right now..

Attachments

• image003.png
    image003.png
    470.6 KB · Views: 68

dmhines

Reaction score
You’d think but I’ve seen pix of several ’bare’ ones on this forum. Here’s such a ‘24 on the lot right now..
I notice the one above was a 2022 model year ... so maybe its a 2023 + thing to have NO decals at all ...

FYI .... According to the BUILD SITE you can only get the Tracer Decals on a monotone paint color for 2023 ... For 2024 the Tracer Decals only show up on the build when you choose monotone paint.

They are less than $20 each ... and the backing paper they come is also a template for correct placement. Easy Peasy install.

Kauffmj1

Reaction score
Not sure if it changed but when I ordered my 23, you could only get the tracer decal with the level 3 package and monotone paint. Otherwise you got the standard decals or full delete.

I can tell you that after ordering two separate Stellantis vehicles this year, they have the WORST onsite builders and on-again-off-again ordering options. I love our Powerwagon and Gladiator but man was ordering them a pain.

GatorNation

Reaction score
Here’s a quick and dirty on my new to me 2019 PW. Dealer gave me what I paid for my 2020 Tradesman reg cab so I upgraded to this for more room. Loving it so far and I got to transfer all the goodies I installed on the Tradesman to the PW - bed step, Solo Performance muffler delete, tailgate light bar, dash mat, etc.

Attachments

• IMG_3181.jpeg
    IMG_3181.jpeg
    498.5 KB · Views: 53

pyrorobert

Reaction score
Any picture with the just the main lights and light bar?

Thanks,

RJ
I do but I don't think it does it justice. These are in our cul-de-sac.

1st photo is the main lights and the lightbar
2nd photo is the lightbar only
c07be2888df5fe07967231e5782c1e9c.jpg
b2f78241d718229a3b98d5f5a97ab05a.jpg

batlwagn

Reaction score
Just got this 24 wagon last week. Ended up getting it nicely equipped (level 2) for 65k. Found the topper on marketplace nearly new for 2500 win!

Users who are viewing this thread