Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

PWCO

Reaction score
2020 with BDS 1.75' PW leveling kit (this would reverse rake if I didn't have AirLyft with 25 lbs. in the rear). 17x9" Raceline wheels from CDC Off Road. 37x12.5" BFG KM3. No trimming or rubbing with the leveling kit. These wheels have 5.75" backspacing and are designed for PW. Despite being designed for PW, the wheel hubs don't fit the rear so I painted my axle hubs to match (the different metals didn't really take the primer/paint easily, but the end product was really nice).
View attachment 34495View attachment 34496
@dothatagain did you paint the hubs before or after you put on the wheels? I need to do that same thing for my methods.

Cjc Offroad told me they use Steelit spray to paint the hubs so you might want to try that.

dothatagain

Reaction score
@dothatagain did you paint the hubs before or after you put on the wheels? I need to do that same thing for my methods.

Cjc Offroad told me they use Steelit spray to paint the hubs so you might want to try that.
I was going to try and tape off and paint with the wheels on, but I decided within a few minutes that was a bad idea and would take too long with trouble reaching nooks and crannies. I took the wheels off which ended up just being an evening project.
I used Rust Oleum Acrylic Auto paint and primer in one. About a month later and it's still looking great. The paint just required patience with numerous coats.

ErikFrigon

Reaction score
2022 level 2 with Yokohama MT 35x12.5x17. I had a white Power Wagon before this but I must say, I love this green color!

Attachments

• 36F6C442-A21C-410A-A7CD-21FCF7A1549A.jpeg
    36F6C442-A21C-410A-A7CD-21FCF7A1549A.jpeg
    671.5 KB · Views: 232
  • D67EB165-0F3A-4C16-806D-394F8C1F3EEB.jpeg
    D67EB165-0F3A-4C16-806D-394F8C1F3EEB.jpeg
    729.7 KB · Views: 230

dcgale7

Reaction score
It's a really nice setup, I'm trying to order a set for my olive green PW.. Problem I keep running into is that everyone is out of stock on the cooper stt pros in 18" wheel size... I'm tempted to just order 37" stt pros and put them on my stock wheels but I don't think it will look as good. Debating on either waiting it out until there's some 37" pros in stock for the 18's or just running with the stock wheels. I see you ran 37" tires on the stock wheels before, what would you recommend?

TrailWhale

Reaction score
It's a really nice setup, I'm trying to order a set for my olive green PW.. Problem I keep running into is that everyone is out of stock on the cooper stt pros in 18" wheel size... I'm tempted to just order 37" stt pros and put them on my stock wheels but I don't think it will look as good. Debating on either waiting it out until there's some 37" pros in stock for the 18's or just running with the stock wheels. I see you ran 37" tires on the stock wheels before, what would you recommend?
If you 'need' tires, there is nothing wrong with 37s on stock wheels. Personally, I'm a huge fan of the stock PW wheels. If you can wait for them to come back in stock, it sounds like you'd be happier in the end with 18s.

It's all just personal preference.

2001WS6

Reaction score
Wanting to see some Wagons 18+ preferably with 35’s and 37’s on stock or levelled suspension.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I loved my 18 PW.

35" KM3's on stock suspension.

oNXhrX9.jpg

0jQatWd.jpg

TrailWhale

Reaction score
what front bumper is that? That is sick! Super clean. Love it!
Not my truck but that is a High Country Customs bumper. Very slick!

thkbaron

Reaction score
Lots of Green trucks this go around. I almost went that route but the wife got an F8 green Durango so I went white. Didn't need two green rigs. Plus our house is green. hahaha

austins_dreams

Reaction score
Ya it definitely looks ‘’too cool for school’’. :cool::cool::cool:
It took me a minute, but I got it. Hahaha.

Actually took advantage of a nice weekend and did the suspension as well. Thuren 1.5" front springs with Thuren Overland shocks. BIG shoutout to @TrailWhale for helping me get this done. The install went really smoothly and nobody died, so I call that a huge win. The truck is really coming together.

1650843662499.png

Users who are viewing this thread