Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let’s see your wagons with 35 and 37’s

Trail_Wagon

Reaction score
What kind of sliders do you have?
Sorry if I missed it in your build thread.
Thanks!
Those arn't sliders, they are steps from N-fab. With 37's the truck was proving difficult for my wife to get into. I like them because the step themselves are easy to remove when going off road, leaving behind just the rail. The rail itself is strong enough, but the mounting system would crumple like tissue paper if I tried to use these as sliders. I'm planning on fabricating actual rock sliders at some point in the future.

TrailWhale

Reaction score

Trail_Wagon

Reaction score
I did run the entire thing, with only a few minor scrapes. The air damn is getting pretty scratched up, but I haven't hit it hard enough to break a clip. The rear never scraped. I was gentle with the truck and I'm pretty good at choosing a line. Even then, the truck blew away my expectations and honestly handled the trail with ease. I shocked a few onlookers too.

And yes, that's a doggy bed on the center console. It works perfect and the little pooch can look out the windows while drivingPXL_20220511_170713396.jpg

austins_dreams

Reaction score
I did run the entire thing, with only a few minor scrapes. The air damn is getting pretty scratched up, but I haven't hit it hard enough to break a clip. The rear never scraped. I was gentle with the truck and I'm pretty good at choosing a line. Even then, the truck blew away my expectations and honestly handled the trail with ease. I shocked a few onlookers too.

And yes, that's a doggy bed on the center console. It works perfect and the little pooch can look out the windows while drivingView attachment 37881

It's awesome that you can basically drive into your back yard and be on one of these trails. I'm jealous! :D So cool to see these trucks out doing the thing and adding a few mementos to the paint. That area makes a lot of the stuff in our area look like rabbit trails. Miss being out there.

This picture reminds me that these air dams are on borrowed time. Someone keeps reminding me to take mine off, but I'm just waiting for it to self clearance... :cool:

jadmt

Reaction score

And yes, that's a doggy bed on the center console. It works perfect and the little pooch can look out the windows while drivingView attachment 37881
Stock suspension? I am headed there in early june and i have stock suspension and just 35's. been there a bunch with the jeeps and have run most of the trails other than BFE and Pritchett. I have been there once with my PW but just ran white rim and the easier trails.

Trail_Wagon

Reaction score
Stock suspension? I am headed there in early june and i have stock suspension and just 35's. been there a bunch with the jeeps and have run most of the trails other than BFE and Pritchett. I have been there once with my PW but just ran white rim and the easier trails.
Completely stock suspension. I do have my rear sway bar removed.

I'm pretty confident I could have ran Hells revenge, but bypass the gate and escalator

Last edited:

jadmt

Reaction score
Completely stock suspension. I do have my rear sway bar removed.

I'm pretty confident I could have ran Hells revenge, but bypass the gate and escalator
one time when we did Hells revenge a guy i a 2wd toyota jumped in and other than on the way out were it gets pretty rough he did fine. He almost tipped over on tip over challenge. totally stock with stock tires..

Danny Cameo

Reaction score
2019 with 37x12.50 KM3's on stock suspension. They measure out roughly 36.5" and I have very minimal rub at full lock.

View attachment 11892View attachment 11893View attachment 11894
This is exactly the tire I'm going with on my 2022 on Thursday Thursday good to know that they fit with minimal rub
I've been quite worried after reading some of the posts on here
Yet I know The BFG fit fit a 1/2 inch smaller and aren't a aren't at true 37 I think that's what saves saves us from having to trim

B12buddy

Reaction score
Glad to see ya'll getting out there and using these trucks!
37x12.5R17 - BFG K02s on Black Rhino Armory +6ET.
Small rub on the back inner fender wall on the driver's side.

Attachments

• RIght Front.jpg
    RIght Front.jpg
    595.5 KB · Views: 198
  • Side.jpg
    Side.jpg
    325.1 KB · Views: 199

Danny Cameo

Reaction score
Glad to see ya'll getting out there and using these trucks!
37x12.5R17 - BFG K02s on Black Rhino Armory +6ET.
Small rub on the back inner fender wall on the driver's side.
What year is yours? Looking good! I take it since it's a 37 is it a 17" rim? And if so it would be a low range D then with a Max tire pressure of 50.
To get a load range E you have to have an 18" rim in a 37" tire.
When I was shopping for tires all 37 x 12.5r 17. they were all load range D.
I can live with the TPS system system flashing at me I'm already running it below spec when the bed is empty
So I'm used to it lol

B12buddy

Reaction score
What year is yours? Looking good! I take it since it's a 37 is it a 17" rim? And if so it would be a low range D then with a Max tire pressure of 50.
To get a load range E you have to have an 18" rim in a 37" tire.
When I was shopping for tires all 37 x 12.5r 17. they were all load range D.
I can live with the TPS system system flashing at me I'm already running it below spec when the bed is empty
So I'm used to it lol
She is a 2022 and thanks for the kind feedback. Yes, 37s on 17s with load range D. This truck won't be towing or hauling anything heavy; just medium size home improvement projects in the mall parking lot.

The folks who mounted the tires put them to 60psi so I need to fix that and then use AlphaOBD to fix the setpoints. I believe I need the radio code for that programming part but my dealership isn't aware of what a radio PIN is.

Danny Cameo

Reaction score
She is a 2022 and thanks for the kind feedback. Yes, 37s on 17s with load range D. This truck won't be towing or hauling anything heavy; just medium size home improvement projects in the mall parking lot.

The folks who mounted the tires put them to 60psi so I need to fix that and then use AlphaOBD to fix the setpoints. I believe I need the radio code for that programming part but my dealership isn't aware of what a radio PIN is.
I don't know if this is true or not but I've been told by 2 separate Chrysler techs
That even adding these 37" tires I don't need to reprogram the shift points as the truck is so new it's still learning And will adapt
I guess we'll see
The speedo and the TPM S are completely different issue I'm already living with the TPM S flashing at me as I don't ride with the N empty truck at the Max tire pressure Mostly for comfort reasons I run currently 55 in the front and 50 in the rear Empty and I find it's a much smoother ride on the highway This is with the stock 33" dura tracks that came with the power wagon
The 37" KM3 Go on on Thursday
Then I have a road trip approximately 300 km each way to go pick up a 3000 pound trailer On Saturday So we'll see how she does And makes adjustments as needed
As on the Wednesday we are leaving for a week into the mountains In 2 BC with that trailer

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I don't know if this is true or not but I've been told by 2 separate Chrysler techs
That even adding these 37" tires I don't need to reprogram the shift points as the truck is so new it's still learning And will adapt
I guess we'll see
The speedo and the TPM S are completely different issue I'm already living with the TPM S flashing at me as I don't ride with the N empty truck at the Max tire pressure Mostly for comfort reasons I run currently 55 in the front and 50 in the rear Empty and I find it's a much smoother ride on the highway This is with the stock 33" dura tracks that came with the power wagon
The 37" KM3 Go on on Thursday
Then I have a road trip approximately 300 km each way to go pick up a 3000 pound trailer On Saturday So we'll see how she does And makes adjustments as needed
As on the Wednesday we are leaving for a week into the mountains In 2 BC with that trailer
Fake news. Truck needs to be programmed for tire size

B12buddy

Reaction score
I don't recall the shift points being part of the AlphaOBD speedo fix. The ABS sensors were. I'm only at 500 very easy miles on this setup so someone else can probably help with the transmission piece.

Rockcrawlindude

a rock crawlin’ dude
Reaction score
I don't recall the shift points being part of the AlphaOBD speedo fix. The ABS sensors were. I'm only at 500 very easy miles on this setup so someone else can probably help with the transmission piece.
The transmission will figure it out but the tire size is a key piece of the puzzle. That part has to be corrected

Users who are viewing this thread